Free CSTools update 8/30/07

You don’t need the Math:Add at all. The add nodes were to add _S or _E to the user’s name. Since you just want the cam to be named the same as the parent node. It’s just a name link to name link. But either way I updated the real one.

ah wonderful!

will download now!

you rock!

doh.

well i am glad you mentioned how to do the name to name link. i will be doing that.

this animation is pretty long and all setup already. since your tools are not a plugin, it’s not something that will update itself i am guessing, so i will make this change on my cams!

thanks again

hey chris,

what would happen if i copy the xpresso node from one mocam folder to another? will everything work the same? i have made it so that even waypoints names are changing, and it’s a bit time intensive and i am using the add command correctly i think this time. works great, just slow.

thanks

Most generous of you.
Thank you / Alex

no worky. i tried this. i also made the post above accidentally using my co-workers computer. i love that. every time i have a really stupid question, i will login a vidar. hehe. don’t tell rett.

Cheers Chris…mucho appreciato

This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.