Forester W.I.P.

Hello everyone! This is my new W.I.P. character which I make in my spare time.

This is Forester Frank. He live in fantasy forest with two light fairies - blue and orange. Dui - orange fairy and Muka - blue fairy.

Everyday Frank collects grass to his big bag and with his sickle he catch some small fantasy trees.

Frank totem protects him against evil.

In one bottle as you can this on his pants - he have magic water which he use for catch trees.

In other bottles he have different potions which fairy drink.

As you can see one hand and beard is infected.
I called this infection - filth. it consists of lava and slime. In textured version I will show this better.

As you can see infection goes to belly, but totem don’t give it a go on.

When I will finish this work - I will upload full video process of sculpting.

I sculpted him in 3DCoat
Rendered in Zbrush
And make some postwork in Photoshop.
Hope you liked it! Enjoy!
And please don’t forget like it.

Like his beard and teeth!

Thank you. In final it will be more cool =)

The full video process - >>>> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4sCuipaTe8M

The new progress =)

Hello everyone! This is WIP P2 and the progress which I have today. Fixed the all displacement maps and added a textured Wristband. Happy viewing!

Hello everyone! This is WIP P3 and the progress which I have today. So I added a textured shoe and a shoulder totem with the chains. Happy viewing!

Hello everyone! This is WIP P4 and the progress which I have today. So I finished the 2nd shoe =) Happy viewing!

Hello everyone! This is WIP P5 and the progress which I have today. So I finished the axe. Happy viewing!

Hello everyone! This is WIP P6 and the progress which I have today. So I start fighting with his fur, he-he. Happy viewing!

Hello everyone! This is WIP P7 and the progress which I have today. So I finished the fur, he-he. Happy viewing!

//youtu.be/0qxFoWRw9eU

//youtu.be/H55Ql2-w4Tw

Hello everyone! This is a WIP P10 and the progress which I have today. This is another world for the Forester project. I created this sketch in 3D-Coat. In the next - I will start to use megascans, speedtree and other softwares in my workflow to create a realistic render of this world. So wait the new wip from me =)

//youtu.be/f6J1nspdlFY

Hello, everyone!
This is WIP P11 and I finished the character. Now will start to rig him and setup the pose.
In the video, I show the process of adjusting the skin and hair in the new Corona Render 1.7, as well as the retopology of some objects in 3d-Soat, texturing in the Substance Painter and setting up materials in the Corona render. Show using the textures for scuffs and dirt from the site Poliigon, as well as creating chains using the script BraidedHair. Combing the hair and fur in Ornatrix. Rendered on the Forrender.com farm. ( 2*Xeon e5 2670 56Gb RAM)
The noise threshold was originally set at 5%, as the developers themselves advise for Denoiser. But later I realized that I’d better render a little longer and bring the threshold to 2-3%, instead of using Denoiser. He did not like me very much. Still, the eye is pleasant more natural photo noise, rather than a smoothed picture. Especially if you put a threshold of 3-4% - the noise is almost invisible in 1:1.

//youtu.be/os2f7YFcZYc

Hello everyone! I continue to create the world for my “The Forester” project.
It was in this forest that the sheepdog creature Shido was born, at that very moment - when the sun lit up this dark and forgotten place, the grass began to germinate and the crystals revived again.
On the images we still see how they are covered in cobwebs and darkness is still present in this forest, but it is the green shoots that tell us that soon it will fully come to life. Shido was born from such a crystal.Perhaps you noticed that the bluish glow is slightly inclined diagonally. The idea is that this glow rotates then clockwise, then counterclockwise and at the time of imbalance - all sorts of creatures are born, which in addition to Shido - you will soon see =) For this work, I recorded a huge making of, in which I will show you my workflow.