Flat looking texture from Substance to Maya Arnold

Hello everyone. I finally got my Metalness workflow looking pretty good in Arnold but the shininess of my material seems to have faded. I am thinking maybe it is the sky dome light. Currently, I have plugged in Base, metallness, roughness and normal maps. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Substance:

Arnold:

Hi there,

Check your metalness setting in Arnold. Your specular highlights are showing up white, but colored metals typically have colored specular highlights, like what you see in the substance image.

A metalness map in Arnold should be mostly white. For a straight up material you’d only set it to 1, and not use a map at all.

The metalness is set to the metalness map which is basically white like you are referring to. One thing I notice is the Spec color and spec weight slightly affect the render, but not by much. Am I supposed to edit the spec settings other than roughness? Here’s my current settings:

I ended up adding an environment map to my scene and the material seems to be correct now, or at least much closer than before. This is a great guide here for settings if anyone else needs it in the future -

https://support.allegorithmic.com/documentation/integrations/arnold-5-for-maya-157352171.html

I’ll try to read up more on better lighting for Arnold. Here’s my latest:

edited