FlashPaint beta, try it !

Hi people, hi 2D artists too !
just to show you my new flash demo :
an online painting tool, with saving capabilities,
submit best artworks to the online gallery
Here it is : FlashPaint
the guestbook is also a sketchbook, leave me some msg. thanks.
Have Fun.

I am the first one to reply? Cool :slight_smile:

This is an awesome application! The animation is fluid ! The code is smart coded and the overall interface is smooth!
I even caught myself drawing for over 10 minutes, unfortunately the eraser function is not yet implemented as i can see, but i am sure you will have it done soon!

KUDOS for your professialism!

Cheers!:thumbsup:

hehe, cool thingy :slight_smile:

Nice Proggie thanks!!!

Nice :thumbsup:, you must be really good with ActionScript. By the way is it me or is the pixel fonts blurred :shrug:

Wow, nice work. Everything is very smooth. Nice overall tool design too.

Whoa.

Few ideas:

• levels/layers
  • Snap to grid or something like that :stuck_out_tongue:

Sometimes my cursor wont come out off the painting area easily.

Very cool, but I agree layers, and levels would be nice. Perhaps even symbols and stuff. haha why not even create a new flash program using flash :slight_smile:

Really good work - but I have to agree with maxFX, I wanted to erase! Overall, this is a solid painter for being made by an individual-. I was impressed with the spline tool, it was so easy to manipulate the vertexes and make some cool looking shapes.

WOW… VEry cool, cant wait for more updates!

:thumbsup:

Hi all,
thanks a lot, next week, i will update the FlashPaint tools
thanks for ideas too, the layer option is a good one as well (photoshop’s layer manager)
but at first i’m working on an eraser tool, an history panel, skins
options as “send to a friend” / img ranking ? / at the moment you can make a direct link to a sketch like this : http://www.flashpaint.com/?goto=gallery&display=25 ( drawing id 25 shown on tips over gallery before the date )

i want to make this tool better than existing ones in java ... hard work in fact :D

i plan to make other tools based on FlashPaint too, i have some cool projects.
 shame on me for the blurred fonts ! i have to switch from 1600 screen width !

thanks / bye / Fred3D / [FlashPaint  :thumbsup:](http://www.flashpaint.com)

This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.