first picture from Pixar's finding nemo

So what do you guys think , the models look very simple IMHO.(not necesseraly a bad thing)

So is this their next short or next feature? Great colors. I don’t know, an underwater story could be interesting… good potential for colorful organic sets and characters.

uhhhhhhh…just curious…where did you get this image? I find it hard to believe images of Nemo are out already. Looks nice though :slight_smile:

I just got assigned to the Nemo team
today at my first day of work

Finding Nemo is Pixar’s next feature film

hey congrats Psumo :smiley: ,

:applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause:

A|i

I envy you psumo.
Good luck with everything :smiley:

psumo you lucky dog, you’re holding one of my life goals in your hands, I envy you, good luck bud :D:thumbsup:

cheers

Originally posted by lildragon
[B]psumo you lucky dog, you’re holding one of my life goals in your hands, I envy you, good luck bud :D:thumbsup:

cheers [/B]

Yes Yes!!! Congrats to you!:smiley: :applause:

Talk about a job for their animators. But hey if anyone can give fish alot of expression, its those guys.

Originally posted by krisr
uhhhhhhh…just curious…where did you get this image? I find it hard to believe images of Nemo are out already. Looks nice though :slight_smile:

It’s from a Reuters story on Yahoo:

Yahoo image

Story is here:

Yahoo Reuters story

yup thats where i got it

A|i

psumo!! You’re my hero! Congrats! I wish ya the best!

Very cool, they let you release that image? I sure hope so :smiley:

Yes you are in a very fortunate position to be working for Pixar. I think every 3D artist wants to work from them along with Dreamworks, Square etc…

Just out of curiosity how good was your resume and CV? I understand they only take the best… :stuck_out_tongue:

I don’t know about the premise of the movie, but Pixar have proven me wrong countless times and are master storytellers so I look forward to the movie. It definately has a nice “look” to it.

so jealous of psumo.
:buttrock:

Working at Pixar… :drool: :wink:

one day… congrats for the job psumo!! kisses to Lasseter!! :wink:

Pascal, tu veux probablement dire le jour ou tu va envoyer ta demo:D

ciao

uh…yeah…i think i know what he said…

hey, im surprised! From the looks of this place i was starting to think that noone worked at pixar! hey! maybe pixar is really a Geni that John Lasseter conjoured up!

:thumbsup: thats awesome psumo. I wish you the best of luck out there. I hope to some day be working next to you.

The still that they showed looks great. It looks kinda like a hybrid between disney still animation and CG. I really like the look

PIXAR is my dream!

Come on guys (an underwater story could be interesting… ) its consist not in underwater story ! For PIXAR’s story always interesting and innovative!!! I think best animation studio is them!!! real animation from them’s idea always and forever!
I like new idea therefore i adoring them! :slight_smile: