firestarter, neville dsouza (2D)

Title: firestarter
Name: neville dsouza
Software: Photoshop

hi folks!

here’s another piece, had a lot fun with it!
the reference … meagan good … http://www.datzhott.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/04/meagan-good.jpg

done using photoshop cs3 … took me nine hours … hard edged brush …
tools that i used … eraser, smudge tool (most important for waves,wisps,swirls) … dodge and burn tool … lots and lots of transparency layers for color blends

hope you like it :slight_smile:

cheers everyone!!

nevs

Wow…Definitely a fire starter, Real Nice work…movement of fire is just awesome…Luvv the touch of blues…:thumbsup:

I really like the idea and execution. The face is exquisite and you can see the cavity of her body inside the flames. Very nice!

PC ~ thanks a lot Prithvi!

Caelicorn ~ thanks a lot buddy! … i couldn’t have done the face without the reference …
which i stumbled upon and found it fit perfectly :slight_smile: the rest … color had to be a good combination of hot and a hint of cold :stuck_out_tongue:

wow … awesome work neviee ! …
great colors !

:bounce: amazing amazing aamaging man …
i can feel the effort … its going for an award

Looks awesome,its on my desktop now:)

surely deserve an award
nice work nevi

Beautiful work. The flames are fantastic! I love how they reflect on her skin. :thumbsup:

amazing work …

Absolutely awesome. Just got back from a week of camping. I’ve been staring at flames for a while. Great job.

great work! really hot.

fantastic…Work Nevz…Each oncoming work reflects…a certain level of refinement in your works n the experiments makes each of it a feast for the eyes…Great work…Again…n hope 2 c more…

very original work
remind me for naomi campbell.The girl on the ref is good but your is better /i mean more sexy:0/
congrats

Sweet Piece!! Very elegant and you :slight_smile:

Another Masterpiece!!! Good Job Man! :thumbsup:

very very very nice work!
It’s grat, i appreciate it a lot

Good work nevy

beautiful work, and really good execution; very impressive :thumbsup:

THIS IS KILLER MAN!!:buttrock:

that’s really cool Neville! :thumbsup: