I’m trying to knock up a script to rename the beginning of a bitmap from GE_ to GEN_
At the moment I’m using the following script but I realise it will look for all occurances of GE_ so I might get unwanted results for instance if the texture had orange_ in the name it would be renamed.
oldname = filterString CurrentTextureName "GE_" temp = oldname for i = 2 to oldname.count do ( temp = temp + "GEN_" + oldname[i] ) NewTextureName = temp
I’ve used this script for changing single characters but never larger strings, however it’s not working as I’d expect.
For instance it will change 3_Door_FreezerVRayCompleteMap.tga to 3GEN_DoorGEN_FreezerVRayCompleteMap.tga
I wouldn’t expect it to change at all…