Ferrastone, Andrea Bertaccini (3D)

Title: Ferrastone
Name: Andrea Bertaccini
Software: 3ds max, Brazil r/s, combustion, Photoshop

This is an image used for the Bridgestone advertising campaign 2006.
The concept Idea was to create a Sport-Luxury Underground loaders truck, on a free background, after we insert some dirt on the textute and the 3D man to give the right proportion of the truck.
The truck is based on a sketches from Client Agency (The Satisfaction www.thesatisfaction.com), The Truck and the Man are made in 3DSMAX, rendered with Brazil and post processed in Combustion, all the texture are made in Photoshop.

Client:The Satisfaction - Bridgestone

Hmm really neat modelling indeed…Reflection of the car looks good…And the car itself looking really nice…A new type of car so u can say its a concept car…Great:thumbsup:

Totally Bad-@$$! :slight_smile:

-me

www.sanhueza.com

wow. Nice sport truck! I like it!

great image

Thanks to all for the comments, here you can find an image with the wire and some detail.

http://www.tredistudio.com/ferrastone2.jpg

Waiting for comments.

Nice and inventive work. Congrats! :slight_smile:

Jomar Machado
http://www.mobilemodeler.com/interviews/jomarmachado/index.html

One thing: the rear wheels are out from the body so maybe around that need a lof of mud.

Excellent texures and details!

bad a$$ indeed, really good man! keep it up

hehe nice one :thumbsup:

I agree with your comment, but the rear wheels clear was a client request, and as you know the client have always the final word. :slight_smile:

wow, very nice Andrea !

Congratulations ! Awesome image ! 5 stars here !

Very cool concept btw,

Cya,

Hey,

Ace concept, I caught this off the CG Newsletter. The sportyness and detail (off the wires) looks fantastic, reminds me of a kid making diggers and things out of Lego with all sorts hanging off… and bright red of course.

I have to say though, even with the man standing next to it it just has no sense of scale, it looks like a toy that I could pick up in my hand, with the bloke as a plastic model beside. I think it’d really come to life if you could put this model in a scene with ordinary cars or some level of realism that took it out of the ‘sandbox’ and into the real world.

Regards,

• Markavian

Ha ha, very nice work, glad to see you get creative there.

This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.