Favorite Villian (Yes the topic well is dry)

Favorite Villians in Movie history is.

The one the only Pinhead of Hellraiser. With lines like “Trick us again child and your suffering will be legendary…even in Hell!” and “Do I look like someone who cares what God thinks!”. To me he is just the man.

Gary Oldman as Stansfield in Léon.

Mathilda: You killed my brother.
Stansfield: I’m sorry. And you want to join him?
Mathilda: No.
Stansfield: It’s always the same thing. It’s when you start to become really afraid of death that you learn to appreciate life. Do you like life, sweetheart?
Mathilda: Yes.
Stansfield: That’s good, because I take no pleasure in taking life if it’s from a person who doesn’t care about it.

Has to be Evil Ash from Evil Dead 2

With lines like

’ Well aren’t you the sweetest little thing?’

and

‘You’re going down!’

I’m sorry for u guys but the best villain of all times in movie history and more, is obviously

Mary Poppins !!

Pinhead, Freddy Krueger , Jason, or Dr. Lecter are only kids compared to her.

She’s terribly freaking !

Darth Vader, without question: “I find your lack of faith disturbing.”

You mean this one right?

lol. :applause:

Thats a good villian too.

The ultimate horror.
Pinhead is NOTHING.

Til this day he still scare’s me.

If we’re talking movies, I’d say Hannibal Lector… He’s so much fun to watch… Very evil, and so good at it.

Seriously though (no Barney this time) I’d like to suggest The Gemini Killer played by Brad Dourif in The Exorcist III:

Marlon Brando as Cl. Kurtz in Apocalypse Now

All of the characters mentioned so far have been fantastic villains :slight_smile:

I’d also add Gary Oldmans Zorg character in The Fifth Element, for pure entertainment value.

Actually, come to think of it, Gary Oldman is always fantastic.

Also, Tim Curry’s Lord of Darkness in Legendand David Bowies character in Labyrinth.

uh-oh. just waiting for the labyrinth pics now

Hannibal Lector is pretty bad, and pinhead is bad too… but Hellraiser movies are slow and boring and Hannibal takes too long to kill to really be my favorite… Think I’ll have to go with the Cube in Cube - it’s not really a character, but it’s the central character of the story… yes, the plot sucks, but what better villian is there than a gigantic death trap of billions of rooms that has only one door out.

There has been some really good villians in filmdom but my absolute favorite for the sheer simplicity of evilness has to be Mr. Skin (a.k.a. Satan) in the cult classic Highway 61:

(A brilliant conversation between Mr. Skin and a little girl, Louise, who is about 10 or 11 years old)

Girl: I’m going on tour this year until I get a record contract, then I’m going to make a video. Then they’re going to make a video of us and we’re going to be famous. Then Mommy’s going to come back and live with us. And when I grow up I’m going to do solo projects and get married to someone famous but I’m not sure who exactly.

Mr. Skin : Who told you all this?

Girl: My Daddy.

Mr. Skin: You’re Daddy’s lying. None of this is going to happen. You know why? Because you’re ugly. I’m sorry to say it, but you’re an ugly little girl. Just ask anyone.

Girl: My Daddy says that I’m pretty and when I grow up I’m going to be a beautiful lady.

Mr. Skin: No. You’re going to be an ugly lady. You’ll probably be fat and work as a cashier and no one is going to want to marry you. You see, parents aren’t allowed to tell the truth about certain things. Now don’t cry. Don’t be upset. I don’t want to see you crying. You really want to be famous?

Girl: Yes

Mr. Skin: Well maybe I can help. Would you like that? I can make you pretty and all you have to do is sign your little name. Can you do that?

:thumbsup:

Francis Urquart from the House of Cards is the greatest villian of all time. You cheer for him all the way!:smiley:

predator in pedator1 is my fav villian

Darth Vader #1
Joker(BatMan)

Darth Vader.