falling of the sun, Guo Jian (2D)

Title: falling of the sun
Name: Guo Jian
Software: Painter

a fan art of warcraft game
it is the story about the elf ranger leader Sylvanas,she fight for the high elves and was defeated by the evil prince of the undead,after her death ,she was changed into a banshee and finally when the undead lord lichking was weakened by another devi,she became the forsken queenl of the all free undead.

hope you like it!

Wow man !

Very ,very good work !
Excellent !5 stars for sure !
Wow !

great work, I like the mood!! the skeletons could be more worked , It’s like unfinished

whoaaaa nice dramatic sweeet picture very good WOW mood:thumbsup:3*

while the overall treatment is nice, the composition is a bit awkward and the character anatomy/poses is a complete mess. sorry, 2 stars from me.

I love the swooshy sword effects!!

Very well done and dynamic! Love the composition, the colors and the expressions. Great work!

nicely done, one thing that looks off to me is the left hand of the girl, feels broken.

Beautiful composition and beautiful colors.
Maybe the girl is too “sticked” to the man’s body…and skeletons are quite sketchy now…these are the reasons why I must give you my 4 *

Looking forward for a new work !:love:

WOW!! :applause: 5*****

Awesome Guo, I must say that you born for WoW world, looks fantastic:thumbsup: 5stars

You captured the feel that’s for sure…nice job.

great piece mate,u’ve surprised us yet again with this astonishing work:thumbsup:

This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.