Fairy And Snake, Stahlberg (3D), (3D)

Ho my god…it is fantastic…

It’s the most amazing realisation I ever saw. I knowed you for your skills with digital women but here it’s perfection (I buy expose in the beginning for the cover).:eek:
I take yours site in my favoris and look forward for your work to come.
By the way thanks you for your tutorials.:bowdown:
:thumbsup:

(sorry for the english):cry:

Impresive stuff but why go 3D when the 2D was top notch? Unless we are to be treated to alternative views?:applause:

Amazing amazing amazing
Great great great

big waow for that one:)

:thumbsup:

really awesome man…saw it thousand times but still lovin it

Great work! I hope you’ll continue making crazy models like that… btw I’m in love with the fairy and I was wondering if you could send me some front view pics pls :smiley: Congrats again on the job well done.

This image is fantastic. The lighting is what really does it for this piece. Superb work. As well as the texture work.

The only thing I would say, I agree on the hair issue that I have seen another say. And the drool line from the snake’s mouth. It doesn’t look like it spills off her leg. It looks like it kind of goes through it.

Other than that. Awesome.

You keep impressing us :slight_smile: Your a **** good modeller :stuck_out_tongue:

Wonderful! The emotion is conveyed so clearly.

extraordinary*wonderful Work!:thumbsup: >the expression of her face is excellent!

> Congratulation!..

Sorry… but i have to say this…

This is the best piece of art i have ever seen!
It´s so great, everything looks perfect.
I knew the 2D version as well, and i must say that the conversion into 3D is awesome.

Great work!!
Alex

Eye Catching, a Pure Magical Feel to the scene, I adore it!

Just One Crit…the beast seems to be missing a few scales in the Top Right hand corner, or mabey its meant to be like this, just curious?

Infinate Stars from me:buttrock:

all i can say is that Mr. Stahlberg is a one of those people that truly inspire me…to continue to work is this kind of field…im new here but ived seen his works of art for the last 2-3 years now and i am amazed by all of this…

i just want to thank you…

Oh Yes I’m a great admirer of your work !!

Id like to say that the picture its one of the most beautiful renders Ive seen in my life. For me its something like 3D icon.
surely 5 stars its not enough

Really fantastic image. One of the best samples of fusion of 3d in illustrations.

perfect! I am startleding of this! perfect

Oh my God…I really love this image! Congratulations!! Perfect! Bravo!

This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.