Fableous - my daily comic strips

so funny! - as always…

Totally stunning, all of them >;)

I’ve spent to many hours on this one, normally I try to make the entire image in under 4-5 hours excluding the idea process. But this time I really wanted to put some effort into it, as a holiday strip.

lol!!
Amazing as always!! :smiley:

Haha, great!! Keep em coming bro :slight_smile:

PS: Is that a little spelling error I see?

“… they looks so real”.

Great work…
If you wish you could repost some of your strips on our weekly
comics thread…

You can find the last one here:
Wednesday Night Comic Creators Club 003: October 2008

Consider that thread a place were comic creators in the forum can talk.

-R

Hello!

alicelefay < thank you, thank you :love:

MrKru < thanks, corrected :)

Although I haven't made a new strip just yet here's my hefty post on the whole creation process making on of my strips.

[color=Magenta]http://forums.cgsociety.org/showpost.php?p=5460818&postcount=11[/color]

Awesome work Joel! Love the comic. Never seen this thread (comikers get no love). Will watch this. Your www site is great.

FRENZIEDmind < thank you ! :smiley:

Hehe… why do I have such a morbid humor…!?

Hi, a new one again… can you believe it :smiley:
Well, this one is maybe not awesomely funny but it’s catchy I hope.

I laughed so much xDD Excellent sense or humor and i also like your drawing style thumbs up Much better than wulffmorgenthaler’s.

Btw: Anyone else noticed the Borat pic in the ghosty comic? :smiley:

And… another one :smiley:

Great looking goldfish!

Hello dear folks!

It’s been quite a while since I posted, but finally here’s a new one… I worked my ass of with this one, haha, I tried my wings at “curved perspective” in a panorama style, and I’m pretty satisfied with the results, though I deliberately keeps the houses in a slight cartoony squash & stretch style.

Hope you like it because I do ;D Yay!

And it was worth it! This is some excellent illustration! There’s a lot of content.

Yet another one, it’s actually my friend who originally came up with the basic idea so I thought it would only be fair to make him part of the strip yet in a grossly exaggerated manner.

Her is two more… fcuk yea!

LOL, both hilarious! Nice work man!

Thank you!

This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.