Europa, Soa Lee (3D)

OMG !! great job ! :eek:

Excellent work! :applause:

Keep it up!

Very beautiful picture Soa… and welcome on CgTalk… a real pleasure for me…

I remember well the picture which motivate me a lot in my 3d passion and for Maya… with Moona… So good memories for me… and for that, I must thank you so much…

Best continuation for you, and continue with your incredible creations :thumbsup:

Lemog…

Absolutely wonderful!

I love the soft lighting and cute expression. Beuatiful work, so realistic :slight_smile:

Still what? In college? or drooling?

Anyway, great work Soa :slight_smile: nice to see something new from you! Somehow I prefer the untextured version though, it’s very pure.

That’s incredibly beautiful
No crits at all (not that I could really judge 3D but this is beautiful in anyway).

This is fre@kin fantastic!
I think the ‘ballistics publishing’ company, is waiting for ya with this one!
Great looking model

Nice Work!So lovely picture.
5 Star from me.

This is incredibily beautiful! It is subtle, delicate, well-built, well-lit, it has character and attitude, very artistic and classiccal at the same time. Congratulations, I give it five stars!

w:scream: :scream: :scream: aaaaaaaa! [size=2]Thats fantastic work man!:thumbsup:so lovely lovely lovely character… dont know what to say…
i give you 10 stars out of 5…

[/size]

…beautyful’n’skillful masterpiece :applause:

(this amazing face expression :thumbsup: )

(5/5…)

-cheerZ-

amazing work from you again! and welcome to cgtalk , nice , very nice:thumbsup:

I dont usually post in 3D forums, but this one really caught my eye. Very beautiful!

Wow, she’s great. Nice work on the eyes and hair. Totally front page worthy.- Jared

amazing piece! No crits, 5 shining stars for you :thumbsup:

I am surprised at the front page. Thank you very very much,all guys! I am sure that your supprt helped the great result along enormously.:smiley:

jjcoolio/ Thanks for your prophecy.I’ll be waiting for your comment every upload time.haha
Lemog/ You remember Moona? what a surprise! I am pleased that motivate you in your great works.Thank you so much!
mv/ Actually,I also like the untextured version by the same token. So I linked that image too.:slight_smile:
kyena/ I have seen your fantastic art works which I love your style and an indefinable air of mystery in your art. Thank you very much.
living_for_cg/ I already received your 10 stars ;)Thank you!!!

It’s lucky to say hello to cgtalk. I deeply appreciate your kindness.

I attach the wire image for Jedi_Juice. Well, the odd neck is best seen through the wireframe shot.

Really perfect work… no more words : )

This is just fantastic. It’s all amazing, but I am especially in love with those lips, and the cloth on the torso. I also like how you incorporated lots of small hints about the story in the datials around the hair, like the Bull-hairpin.

I think Dickma has a good point about the turn of the neck. Even a perfect woman would get a few of those horizontal/diagonal folds in the neck turning her neck that far. But it’s a minor point, in every way that matters, this is just an utterly gorgeous piece. Nice work!

-mike

Looks like we crashed your website by all attempting to access it at the same time!

Great work Soa, thanks for posting.

Why is nobody responding to the memory/render error she described? Only one person gave a clue and I don’t think that’s the answer… but I don’t know what it is either. Maybe it’s good to post this on the 3DSMax forums or contact the folks who made that plugin.