Episode III Theatrical Trailer LEAKED.

I didn’t see a thread on this last night. The new trailer for Revenge of the Sith was leaked at Theforce.Net. Apparently, it was very bad picture and audio quailty. It is already beeing shown in Peru theaters, where the original leak occured.

Man, it seems that no one at CGtalk even cares about this movie. :shrug:

Many of the people that visit this board are professional artists. No one likes to see their hard work ripped off - so perhaps it would be wise that we not discuss bootleg/illegal material…

n8

i saw that and that was great,i DO care about it

I mean no one at ILM disrespect. I was just surprised that it was not reported. All I wondered is why people in Peru got to see it earlier than us.

Well, regardless of how it was obtained… seeing anything with this description

…and had very bad picture quality but you could see a few things. But mostly it was WAYYY to dark to see anything.

doesn’t sound remotely interesting anyway.

I’m very excited about the Trailer coming out on Thursday. I wonder what scenes it will show. Hopefully I won’t have to sit through the ENTIRE episode of the O.C. to see it.

They’ll put it in the last commercial break or after the last scene for the OC so you’ll have to watch the entire thing.

Yep…

Jackdeth, surely you will still see it for ILM’s mad skills.

No on’es interested in this Movie “I think not.”

I believe you are underestimating everybody’s eagerness.

The Buzz on the Internet is THIS TRAILOR KICKS BUTT.

–Keith

Hehe, I’m hyped for Ep III allright. I’m just a bit tired of this “report of a teaser for a trailer for paying Hyperspace members” buzz. Sheesus. It’s like Lucasfilm are ANTI-hyping their own movie, for once. The first teaser for Episode III is STILL not available in normal resolution or frame-rate, for any other than paying Hyperspace members.

“Paying to get to watch commercials”… that’s still a concept I can’t understand… Hell, I’d pay to NOT watch commercials on TV or in theatres.

Oh well. I’ll be giddy as a kid again, come May. :smiley:

• Jonas

I dont think that a trailer that can be seen by anyone for free being leaked out a couple of days before its premiere is too big of a deal. the only people it could hurt is fox who might lose some people tunning in to see the trailer. but since aparently the trailer is of bad quality people will still be checking out the better quality trailer on fox.

I dont care about trailers much, it doesnt make the movie come any faster, and in this case, i dont look foward to another rotten peice of lucas’s crap.And your description of the trailer quality does peak intrest anyways.

PixelMagic, I rarely post here, but I do lurk. But you are wasting your time posting anything relevant to Star Wars or Lucas on this board.

i dont look foward to another rotten peice of lucas’s crap.

Thanks to Lost Vertex for proving my point. His is typically the kind of asinine and juvenile responses you’ll get on this board. Even if there are and I’m sure there are, the myriad of crap you’ll get here, will completely drown out the logical and adult posters. If you want reasonable excitement and disucssion, post it on hometheaterforum.com, or DVDTalk, or even ComingSoon.:slight_smile:

PixelMagic, I rarely post here, but I do lurk. But you are wasting your time posting anything relevant to Star Wars or Lucas on this board.

It would appear so.

As much as I do love watching tasty ILM magic, I doubt I’ll see this one in the theater. I have so little free time as it is, I can’t waste it on a movie that I don’t really care about.

No, thier “mad skills” will be on display for War of the Worlds. Their effects for the new Star Wars have been a stunning dissapointment. You could cut ATOC shots into Riddick, and no one would notice. No fault to the artists, just weak vision at the helm. Spielberg’s ILM shows on the otherhand, always look great.

Spielberg’s ILM shows on the otherhand, always look great.

They do indeed.

what tha … :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: how could you?..

anyway,have you guys just noticed that these topics about STARWARS here on cgtalk always go for somethin like this?

a CIVIL WAR between “fans” and “not fans”…just let it go…and may the force be with the fans :thumbsup: