Eon (Trailer) Entry: Tomasz Jedruszek

Software: After Effects

now, almost complete score for this trailer .with Magda’s voice and couple other inventions -i think it will remain this state in 98% to the final cut.

Play Video >>

Software: After Effects

I asked my friend (which has his own prog-metal band) to record a short ,90 s score line to my trailer . Well ,guys are very busy so they just send me random idea -in their oppnion - but for me it works excellent with my trailer ,I couldn’t even imagine better soundtrack -as a matter of fact this great piece of music did salvage my work to went on ruin. music holds all parts of my movie in one piece and i can’t wait to post final cut with video to show you how good work they did.

Play Video >>

Software: Animation Master

ok ,so this is almost complete. Im not complaing on the audio - if’s far better then i expected. as for visual s, well I know it could be done better . Hope the story is interesting enough to cover my lack of skills in animatics. Im sure my next movie will be better, i learned some interesting experiences while working on this one.

Play Video >>

Software: Animation Master

I belive I 've already posted this mile stone but with wrong title, so I have to do now a little step backwards to complete the list. Since I already posted final (or almost final) SFX and music cut, I though this time it might be something which would never apears in final trailer -so let me introduce Magda’s “behind the scene” voice scratch track.

Play Video >>

Hey Tomasz,

I just watched your last posted video , cool stuff . A lot of work was put into this and it shows. You did mix real video footage in here ,if you didn’t the Patricia character is excellent.
Great job and good luck.

Software: 3ds max,Photoshop

well this is second(attempt) upload of the finished trailer , since the first one doesn’t seems to went ok.

In short: I was trying to make a trailer not about wonderfull SF book. but rather to show now close to “the death” we are living today. I mean don’t be supprised if big stone apears in our sky tomorrow…

Play Video >>

Congratulations!!! :thumbsup:

A great work. All your hard work has paid off. I watched through all your posts from yesterday and today up to the final entry. You really brought everything together nicely. Even your little shortcuts–like doing that scene with the closeup of the woman and child and the tank driver in Photoshop–came across very well. The music was beautiful too. Tell your friend he did a great job. I thought it was perfect for your trailer.

Well done! Now you can sit back and relax and watch the rest of us rush to the finish line!!!

Thanx ,but it is not that easy. Im working now on 2D and 3D entries :smiley:

Great work- I like the haunting quality- The wolf howl at the start is cool. Neat cinematic treatment. Reminds me of my “happy days” reading about Rommel’s “Wolfpack”, or was that term reserved for the submarines?

This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.