Eon (Trailer) Entry: Mihail Popov

Software: 3ds max,Digital Fusion

This is an edited 17 seconds from the middle of the trailer project. It’s unfinished yet, it needs some sounds, music and color correction.

Play Video >>

Wow! Excellent video!
Looks very professional!

We don’t have a lot of time, but we hope we will finish the project. There are four CG Scenes and another four combined video/CG scenes left, then the animation of the text and the behind voice recording. The pitty is that we are doing this in the middle of the night and during the day we don’t have any time because we have to go to work, but I guess the most of you have the same problem.
Whatever, I wish you luck in the new 2007 year!

That’s a great clip. The integration of live action with CG is coming across very well. And yes, I think it’s going to be a week of late nights for everyone. :slight_smile:

Ooo… come what may, but I WILL SLEEP TONIGHT! :scream: AaAaaaaa… The pillow… the blanket… come to me… come… come…

The scene of the ours Earth battle

I like a lot your logo animation!!

EON music Reason 3 Software Project Screen

EON music Reason 3 Software Project Screen

Software: 3ds max,Digital Fusion

This is an unfinished version of the trailer. It’s now 91 seconds, but when we finish it will be 90 seconds. We could finish on time but after the deadline has changed we decided to make the things better.
The posted version need some music, sound effects, wich we will do in the next days on REASON 3, and it needs some CG work, wich will be to the last night.
We apologize for the broken English, but we are all Bulgarians and it’s hard to find someone who talks perfect english. I hope you will like it. Enjoy the day!(if you slept last night)

Play Video >>

He he…this is really good.Reminds me of the dynamism in the new Harry Potter trailer.

Very impressive! I thought the music and overall pacing were spot on, and it’s a great blending of live action and CG. Also I thought your actors did a great job with the dialogue – I had no trouble understanding them. So thumbs up to the Bulgarian team! :thumbsup:

Question: how do you like Reason 3? Is it fairly versatile software for composing with? Just curious.

Wow ! dynamism of sequences, crescendo of actions, music … my god all are in this one !
really impressive trailer dude ! you do a great work on this and even if isn’t the final version, it looks very very very promising !

Thank you guys. Thank you :slight_smile:

fifty3dragons
I do not understand Your question… :sad:

No problem. I’ll reword it and try again. :slight_smile:

You mentioned you are using a program called “REASON 3” for your music. I was curious about how well you like it. Is it easy to use? Does it have good samples? Are there a wide range of instruments? I don’t have any software for actually composing music in (beyond using loops) so I’m curious about what programs other people are using.

I teached myself working REASON 3 for about a two weeks. It has a lot of samples but I use them rarely. There are FACTORY SOUND BANK and ORCHESTER SOUND BANK wich have a wide range of instruments. Almost every instrument in the world. It is easy to use but you must know the notes and be a musician to make some good music. If you are not a musician you can make only some DISKO, HIP-HOP, DANCE, HOUSE and so on. The software is 3 CDs without the plugins. I hope I helped.

Well done fellow countrymen, keep up the good work. :thumbsup:
The scene with the climbing spaceship is my favourite.

Shuttle in space

Hey, thanks for the information on REASON 3. I do have some music background, I just don’t have any software in which to compose stuff. It’s on my list of things left to acquire, so it’s good to hear about what packages are out there and what people think about them.

Great shot of the shuttle. Looks like you’re keeping the quailty high!

THE SPACE SCENE LOOKS JUST GREAT! Colour tones are so realistic! well done!

-OZ-