Eon (Trailer) Entry: Jorge Lescale Muciño

Jorge Lescale Muciño is entered in the “Eon Challenge” update: View Challenge Page

Latest Update: Rough Storyboards or 3D pre-visualization: some base custom design for Lanier

ok amigo let the party begins :bounce: lets rock and roll :buttrock:

okay…here is the main idea for the opening scene…and well at least we will be able to identify wich elements we can start working on…

Welcome to challenge, work well and you’ll be prized with a expirience :twisted:

Good luck in challenge.

Hey Rattlesnake, welcome to the trailer challenge. Like how your setting out your work and I’m keen to see your ideas. :slight_smile:

Just be careful with your camera angles as you switch between your first and second frames. In the first frame the female is on the right and on the second frame she is on the Left. This is called ‘crossing the line’ and makes viewing confusing and hard to understand. Maybe if you moved the camera near the door way it would help solve this.

I like the guys posture as he sits on the corner of the table gives the whole thing a very realistic feel. :thumbsup:

Best of luck with the challenge Jorge.

targus: hey thanx for the words…:slight_smile:

Tenacious: Hi, many thanx for the advice…this will be solved :slight_smile: , and thanx for the welcome, tha guys on the team and i will make our best:thumbsup:

lol great to see ya here too, what took you so long ^^ so we finally joined the same section as well again, best of luck old friend and let it rock! :beer::buttrock::wip: over the top like in good ol’ times ^^

Welcome to the trailer challenge. Some nice pre-viz stuff you’ve posted. I like the idea of zooming into Lanier’s eye and having it shift to the bore. A promising start!

Well some modeling on Laniers Face…

About crossing the line and getting confusing- I think he’s going for that feeling of vertigo and getting stoned. Nice. Handale y sigue con ello.

TheFirstAngel: hello friend …always happy to see u…thanx for the welcome and wishes…cheers mate!:beer:

fifty3dragons: Hello man…thanx for the welcome…i hope all comes as planned… :wavey:

userBrian:…Oh yeah…thats right :slight_smile: thanx

some textures for Mr. Lanier

some textures for Mr. Lanier

Wow! You don’t waste much time do you. Looks good. :thumbsup:

hey jorge amigo nice face man keep going

Tenacious:thanx an, yeah im working as fast as i can…this trailer proyect is just too huge…hehe…im happy u liked it :slight_smile: :bounce:

thebest: Hey bro. thanx :slight_smile: :thumbsup:

great update mate! keep on rocking, lanier looks very good already :slight_smile: go go go Supersnake! :bounce::bounce::bounce:

wow, fantastic man!, this is coming together really well, cant wait for more updates, verrrray nice!!!

maldito, está de poca madre tu pinche personaje de mielda, ya me emputé, ahora voy a hacer uno yo

Translation: Damn, It’s too good!