Eon (Trailer) Entry: Henrik Lindqvist

I think you should just make it slower. That’s pretty much the only thing i can think of. And a little less stopping. :wink:

Think you should pull out more slowly and stay on one side of the train.
Now you are going back and forth behind the train as you pull out, and it gets confusing.
Especially at this speed.

But rendered out ant timed right this will be a great way to show the grand scale of things.:thumbsup:

This could be the beginning of the trailer, but we have not decided yet. Right now we are just throwing out ideas and concepts that hopefully will guide us in the right direction. These are made by Peter. PhotoShop, Illustrator and After Effects.
Storyboard 1 of 4

This could be the beginning of the trailer, but we have not decided yet. Right now we are just throwing out ideas and concepts that hopefully will guide us in the right direction. These are made by Peter. PhotoShop, Illustrator and After Effects.
Storyboard 2 of 4

3 of 4

4 of 4

And some more logos. The one in the middle is the same as in the first sotoryboard. Made by Peter.

i love the pentagon-shape-scheme you got going. very cool.

We did this image just to get a scope of the Stone’s scale. Pretty big isn’t it!

Well, last night I had all numbers wrong :slight_smile: This should be more accurate.

Pre-viz of the first time Patricia sees the 7th chamber.

http://henrikl.cgsociety.org/gallery/418145/

Hey guys, Just watched the truck ride previz. Looks pretty slick. :thumbsup: I really like the parts where the passenger is pointing and the shot of the chick on the roof as the camera moves up. (well I assumed it was a chick) Really looking forward to some more stuff.

A little teaser poster from Victor…

Thanks T. Needs some tweaking but we’ll get there. I have no idea how we’ll fit in all the shots we want. :smiley:

:surprised I don’t know how i miss this one. Concept seems to be simple clear and i love your way to get out in the pentagon shape ! nice trailer start ! good luck to you 4 guyz !

I like the look of your last update. How the “hole” follows the the shape of the “e”. Very impressive.

Greetz
Pixelschumi

Great start! I see lots of brainstorming going on…uve read the book? :slight_smile:

:slight_smile: Yea, one of us have read the whole book, me and Henrik are allmost done! And I don’t know how I’ve missed that book before … but you live to learn.
/peter

Oh ya…you guys are a team!..i was wondering where all those names on the teaser poster come from!

Im subscribing already!..:bounce:

poster looks cool - have something streange and interesting
good luck guyz!