Eon (Trailer) Entry: Francesco Paduano

AHHHHH! SWEEET! :thumbsup: I Love it. I think the short hair kicks ass. It really suits her.

OH MY…:eek:
Hem…she looks great! and the hairs!! the cloth…everything looks perfect! an incredible level of detail for a trailer!!!

-OZ-

Hi guys,
there are some details shots that you have asked:

Damn !! really impressive texturing and shaders ! :cry: :smiley:

damn thats good! wow! you done a kick ass work on patricia, lovely lovely details - simply an awesome work! keep on rocking mate! :beer::buttrock::wip:

Really really good. Model, textures - just perfect.

Keep on !!!

hey ! i like your model , good work
there are some problens with the legs, i gus some proportions but the character has something …she’s appealling or something and that’s good :smiley:
keep up :smiley: i’m whaiting to see more good stuff :thumbs up:

WOW! :eek: I’m really blown-away by your Patricia. Really sweet model! However, she doesn’t look Latino to me. :shrug: Still, awesome work!

Oh yeah, Patricia model kicks butt ! …awesome work. :bounce:

Thx guys for all your comments and suggestions I’m happy :slight_smile:

Is very hard for me to work in the night after my primary work on day…:sad: but i will try to finish this.

Ciao
Fra

I have started the storyboard…

Im scared about the superb patricia model! if you will be able to put that kind of detail in the entire trailer…god,may roxx for sure!:buttrock:

Thx OZ ci proverò a non deludere le tue aspettative… Raylight Studios permettendo…:slight_smile:

in bocca al lupo anche per il tuo lavoro…:thumbsup:

Ciao
fra

some wips

deludere?..hem…a vedere la mustruosa qualità della nuova roba che hai postato sembra improbabile rimane delusi…gosh!
ROCK’N’ROLL MAN! this new stuff ROX!!! the asteroid is fantastic an the character is another time jaw dropping!

deludere?..hem…a vedere la mustruosa qualità della nuova roba che hai postato sembra improbabile rimane delusi…gosh!
ROCK’N’ROLL MAN! this new stuff ROX!!! the asteroid is fantastic an the character is another time jaw dropping!

Everything looks great… Only one thing bugging me… The crutch on the man seems to be awefully low… Maybe it is just the angle… Patricia looks perfect… And i love all of the textures…

Wow! Very cool. This is my first time to your thread and I’m quite impressed. You have a nice style that flows within each separate piece. I do like the characters you’ve got going too. My one question is if the man’s hands are a little too small? But my eyes may be fooling me too. Great stuff overall though! You seem to be having some fun with it…

Hi guys i have posted this picture for show better my “man wip” thx for your suggestions i will fix some defects as soon possible :wink:

ciao
Fra

I find it perfect.Nothing to change…Again…great model!! You are a true charecter master!!!:buttrock: