Eon (Trailer) Entry: Emiliano Colantoni

Ciao and B R A V O!!!hats off to you guys! enjoy this special moment!!:thumbsup:

Congrats guys :thumbsup:

And keep walking one meter over the ground - it saves heaps of cash too since your shoes will never wear out!

Congratulations…Good Team Work!!! Always pays off.

Congratulations ThE-ShiFT! [font=Arial]I rejoice a lot for you! [/font]

If have to be fair I am a little disappointed from myself, for I know the things could happen a lot better. Your trailer realy is much good and nice for a looking. A very good assemblies and sound. Bravo!

You are won… this time :slight_smile:

Wanted to give the team kudos for a very well done piece.

Congratulations on the win…well deserved.

i love you guys!:love: i’m still waiting for the quicktime, to save it in my: legendary folder! :drool:

YEAH!! Just like the doctor ordered! EXCELLENT GUYS!!
You’re gonna make it BIG!!! :deal:

WOOOOHOOOOOOOO!:bounce: i agree with all my heart!
this is one dose u surely deserved! CONGRATULATIONS TO A GREAT TEAM! :scream::bounce::buttrock::applause:

knockout trailer for sure! my all time fav! :love:

cheers to u guys! :beer:

god bless ya all!

:thumbsup: Great work, guys!
bravissimi!

My vivid compliments for the vicotry! I’m also proud about the fact that you’re italian like me!
Very professional work!

Vorrei chiedervi un favore, se possibile: Vorrei dedicarvi un intervista da pubblicare su www.psdrevolution.it , di cui sono co-amministratore, spiegando tutta la vostra avventura
in modo da darvi la giusta visibilità anche da noi.

Ho provato a contattarvi in privato ma non sono riuscito.

Wow, wonderfull fantastic.
But I think you have done everething wrong, you can take one more month and produce a complete film and sell it all over the world.
I’ll buy the ticket. :bounce: :bounce:

We Ragazzi avete fatto il botto! Complimenti!! Il trailer è fenomenale! Va beh il mio inglese fa pietà, comunque si capiva che scherzavo vero? :stuck_out_tongue:

Congrats for the well deserved victory!

Keep it up guys, like I said before, you have what it takes :thumbsup:

Alpo / Team Evil Duck

Congratulations. Deserved first place. See you around!

This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.