Eon (Illustration) Entry: Tibor Bedats

more from progress

more clean shapes and add planet surface like background

Add clouds and up border,which make composition closer, and now is in final coloring phase

add new ships,as composition element.
And again soften shapes

more details

colour transform

add some small details (highlights, some textures, lights, etc.) and this is finishing of my image

last update, final image. It´s done.
I am so happy that´s it finished, because now I must work on many school works.
I am not sure about name of it, it should be scene of last living days in Thistledow. Population moving to Axis City, and Thistle down is ready to be shut off. Maybe I called it, only Thistledown, or Thistledown day D :slight_smile:
(what do you think guys, how should I called it?)

Also I need HELP, please if anybody know any good FTP send software to download. Please tell me, I need it, to post upload final.

AND BIG THANKS TO CGtalk FRIENDS WHICH POSTING TO MY THREAD !!!
AND ANOTHER BIG THANKS TO CGtalk TEAM and Greg BEAR for this great challenge!!!

Gongratulations on finishing! :thumbsup:

I specially like that upper right portion of this picture. Where is that ship and sky.

FTP program i have used for previous challenges is CUTE FTP … its free as if i recall it to personal stuff.

hey dude! wishing u n ur family a very happy new year! :bounce:

congratulations on finishing mate! amazing details n colour!

as for the FTP software … how about bulletproof ftp?? u can get it at www.download.com

good luck dude! cheers! :beer:

nice peice :slight_smile: i like the clouds and sun rays! very nice! good luck with the final rendering!

-Eon Link-
http://forums.cgsociety.org/showthread.php?postid=4109615

congrats on a early and kewl finish, kick ass job as usual :slight_smile: best of luck in the final then and now off to make sure i’ll meet ya there ^^

Thanks a lot friends, I am really happy that you like it. :slight_smile:

Hi Tibor!so, you have finished your image. Very original, I like it! good luck with this challenge!!:thumbsup:

Tibor,
Awsome work, I think your technique and concept are great, and have the power needed to be a favorite for the judges.

good luck!and have a hapy 2007.

regards

ICHOMA

Very very interesting, good drawing, green is good…it represent the mistery…very nice. You are a very possibile winner, especially that u’re very close to the scenary.

Just a note…if could give some texture to the bulidings…glass, steel…smth like this…it will have more weight. :wink: good luck!

Awesome work, nothing to add, just great :applause:

excellent work!
good luck!
A

good sense of enviroment and this is my favorite work in this challenge.
sorry for my terrible eng

Whoo,Tibor, congratulations for your finish,great job and excellent atmosphere!!!
I agree a bit with ginushi for maybe putting in some more variated textures.also personally i find that the rock to the left with the bleu lights in it makes it a bit difficult to read the forme of the first giant mushroom in front of us.
Good luck!:beer: