Eon (Illustration) Entry: Tiberius Viris

Tiberius Viris is entered in the “Eon Challenge” update: View Challenge Page

Latest Update: Final Image: Final Final

Hi guys, this is the first time I enter a challenge; I’ll try to do my best :slight_smile: My image will most likely be a matte painting of Axis City, sketch coming up soon :slight_smile:

Welcome to the challange :buttrock:and the best of luck to you (bafta ) :beer: let’s see what you cand do :smiley: cheeres

Time to kick in…a little late I know but meh…better late then never :wink: Here’s a first QUICK SKETCH (20min) of Axis City - Axis Nader …I just want to understand the geometry first…So I layed down big, general shapes. The details in the book are little…and inconsistent…maybe you’ll give me some help :slight_smile:

Nice colors on this first sketch. I would hardly say you’re late: There are pretry close to 3 full months left in the Challenge, and many are still wiating for their copies of the book (or to finish reading them.) Plenty of time left! You’ll see people still joining with a day left bofore the deadline. (Some poeple are not really into getting feedback from others, I think.) Anyhow, I look forward to seeing where you take this. Good luck!

-mike

Thanks walrus :slight_smile: I’m gonna try different angles/ perspectives these days until I’ll find the right pose…I want to have the city in the picture too :slight_smile: (altough in the book it says they can’t see it from their perspective). And of course I still need to adjust the basic pallete…it’s supposed to give an underwater feeling :slight_smile:

Just a warming up sketch…some 25 mins spent for it…ya…i don’t want to start a scene yet :slight_smile: I just play around with concepts.

hey this is really cool stuff! :eek: love the lightning bolt! very nice feel to it!
me waits to c where u headin! :stuck_out_tongue:

good luck dude! :thumbsup: cheers! :beer:

hey this one can be interesting. Waiting to see how you’ll do that ! have fun and see you at the next step !:thumbsup: thanks for your word on my thread. :slight_smile:

That’s looking awesome!
Good Luck!

Just more warm-up…1 1/2 hours stuff…not necessairly related to a chamber, just practicing high tech structres for the third chamber.

Hi Suirebit,

I cant comment much now buddy, only I would say that these sketches are definitely not too bad to for a warm up practice!..:thumbsup:

[thread=415081]my EON entry[/thread]

Wow!
That looks like a futuristic version of when you fly into Dubai at early evening.
Stunning!

Cool sketches you have here dude. Keep em coming! Good luck, I will keep an eye on this thread!:thumbsup:

Hmmm…Come on give us more.Try to make a sketch of what you are planning to paint.it dosn’t matter if it’s boxes on sticks with postit wrtings on them…i think everybody wants to hear and also see what your mind is brewing.cheeres and good luck :wip::beer:
P.S:enough with sidedishes…serve the main course :bounce:

Another looose sketch, some 1 hour…trying to shape up how a neomorph looks like

Thanks to everyone who commented so far! :slight_smile: I still haven’t decided upon a scene, but rest assured…once I’ll have it in my mind the fun will begin :smiley:

I am fascinated by your depiction of the neomorph priest.You might want to composite
all your elements into a movie poster the way sacha is doing.You gold work is beautiful.

Thanks! That’s actually a great idea :slight_smile:

Side by Side comparisons So that you know who is doing

what in the illustration category of the eon challenge only.

Classifier followed by artists.

: Strong/Beautiful Foreground Potraits with EON elements in the background.

Movie Posters theme.

Characters in dramatic poses.

Characters have detailed skin,muscle and skeletal structures.

Radu Bogdan Boeru

Tiberius Viris

Sacha angel diener

Niklas Frostgard

Michael van den bosch

sandra bott

michael dashow

nabil hamadi

alwyn talbot

timur kiryashov

damir g martin

Nathan L Bachelder

Daniel lu visi

Maurizio Manzieri

dale thomas

ego lataire

rune rask

guo jian

hugo araujo

: massive architectures,detailed cityscapes,plasma tubes,huge eon elements viewed in the distance in the style of grand space opera with miniscule,faceless,diminutive men ,women and all terrain machines reacting and responding to the environment.

Tiberius Virius

remko troost

tolgahan gungor

torsten wolber

nathaniel west

ramy badie

bryce smith

martin nielsen

emrah elmasli

mauricio alvarado kladt

prabath wijayantha

maciej frolow

nilesh ambekar

constantinos krystallis

greg kaperski

adrian fekete

reinaldoromero

marcin j. nikiforuk

james nelms

maurizio manzieri

jarek sznytzer

Derek wilson

Nazirull Safry Paijo

Daniel justin bird

dale thomas

erik linden

rune rask

david freeman

ori arad

markus graf

ali jalali

raffy encarnacion

alex kelly

: air ,sea atmosperics featuring natural elements of islands,skies blend into a grand sense of scale.Includes Tree elements.Gaia oriented.Mountain views and Spectacular chamber vistas. Sky atmospherics

adrian baluta

gonzalo golpe

gunilla elam

jonathan colvin

guo jian

oscar jostedt

: party scene with the character interacting and gossiping

Parties gathered at gate opening

Radu Bogdan Boeru

nekomouse

: wonderful sense of humor even black humor and caricature

Torsten Wolber

per trystad

mark david

: action packed conflict with eon elements in the backdrop and lots of machines,ships,cities and soldiers

thierry schiel

paul hume

: entire cities,planetary bodies,asteroids,weather systems,gates,singularities,flawships and space vehicles in awe inspiring perspectives with large scale explosions.Ships have beautiful designs.Space Atmospherics.

sacha angel

neville de souza

prabath wijayantha

greg kaperski

mona eriksson

attilla kurt

vladimir davidenko

paul b castillo

juha kamarainen

mauricio alvarado kladt

joel carlo

shawn andrews