Eon (Illustration) Entry: Nazirull Safry Paijo

hmmm, i like the clouds much! you do get a sense of vertigo. the colour however has taken a rapid decline since you showed us the character placement. That was near perfect, with the odd tonal value out…This light blue i do not think is working… it has lost that grand sense of scale that was achieved in the previous version

sorry mate, prolly not what you wished to hear.

Marley

hey dude! i simply love the cloud cover! :eek: :love: very magical and distant! no other crits dude … me just waiting to c ur final update :bounce:

good luck mate! :thumbsup:

A very beautiful scene, a good place to spend some vacations:D waiting for the final scene =)

Another idea for the foreground…i think i have to wrap this thing up quick

Added few stuff in before the finale…

Copy and paste some royalty free images…some color adjustments…for mood…main character is coming up!

added few things…namelu patricia

weeeeeeeeeee!! thats gotta be one helluva ride! :eek::scream: … waiting to c ur final piece dude! :eek: full speed ahead! lets go! :bounce: :stuck_out_tongue:

The background is very solid and original.

I like also a lot the missiles streaks and the paratroopers coming down on the right, but I’m not totally convinced about the missiles on the left.
Maybe the character - Patricia, I guess, if you decide to confirm her presence - should confront the incoming disaster and stay completely isolated from smoke or fire. Imho it would give more balance to the image, that it’s already beautiful without the addition of further elements in the scene…

Just my two cents. :slight_smile:

Almost there…the main characterrr…must go for it…9 hours left…

This trio needs no introduction anymore… :slight_smile:

Here it is

So you finish it,congrats!An original and interesting image. Good luck with this contest!:thumbsup:

Love tose cercles Nazirull,I want to have one,ha,ha!!REally nice image you finished with.Congratz!

Thanks all…but too bad…i cant upload it to the FTP…I cant even connect to the ftp site …tried for hours now…sigh

nwiz25 - Thanks man! I gave it a last stint…managed to squeeze in Olmy, Frantz and Patricia…(it was rushed…so mind the quality…gimme another month, it wont be any different…LOL)

Manzieri - Thanks man! Actually I spend most of the time thinking abt the background…the foreground as u can see constantly changing. I wanted to leave it as it is but i think by adding some foreground to it will frame up the whole thing pretty nicely…Thanks for the kind words!

GonzaloGolpe
- Thanks man! Glad to finish finally! Good luck to u too!

OKMER - U can have it all!! I have no need of it anymore…LOL…Thanks man!

:cry: damn man! :cry: did u try again?? pls try again buddy! pls pls … u’ll certainly stand a chance! ur work is outstanding! :buttrock: i hope things work out for u :cry:

god bless ya with all the luck that u deserve!

take care dude! thanx a million for all the encouraging comments in my thread! :love: u rock!

Oh, my…! In my opinion you were just a step away from delivering a great image full of atmosphere!!!
Have a nice time and see you here around!:wavey:

(new text after having seen the Entries page)

You are in, buddy! I hadn’t understood! :beer:
The work is very beautiful even though you had the wish to try several foregrounds.
Crossing the fingers for you. All the very best!

nwiz25 - Thanks man!

Manzieri - Yep im in…lucky! Thanks man!

Yep…the challenge is not finished…i think im sending this over for Expose 5 consideration. Few adjustments…I think i have to repaint the paratroopers and give it some SSS…I’ll try my best with the characters…