Eon - Closing Soon!

A big loud applaud to all the winners and their magnificent works! Im happy to see my favorite image won and cant wait to see what the next challenge will bring :slight_smile: cya all there!

…congrats to all…

…great experience…

but most importantly…how long till next challenge?

The next challenge is in pre-planning, but let’s take a few days to bask in the warm glow of winning entries first :slight_smile:

“The next challenge is in pre-planning…” hehe, you don´t stop working. Cool:thumbsup:

One question, sorry but I don´t know the meaning of “Digg”. I clicked the button but I don´t know the meaning of this term haha.:smiley:

Ok, I just discover today what “Digg” is:)

@Mibus:
Any news on the up-comming challenge?

Don’t take it the wrong way. I can hardly imagine the amount of work you guys puts in challenges like the past ones, but it sure would be exciting if a new one was close :slight_smile:

No news. Things are still in the earlier* stages, but progressing smoothly so far.

• Depending on how you define “earlier”. :slight_smile:

No news. Things are still in the earlier* stages, but progressing smoothly so far.

• Depending on how you define “earlier”. :slight_smile:

Mobius one might think you were dropping a hint of some sort.

It might has something pre-historic to it.

After a CGChallenge like Eon, u guys deserve a break…but dont ferget to come back! :beer:

Will there be another trailer catagory? The last one seemed to be extremely popular.

Hmm… I liked the old contests better :slight_smile:
Thought EON was confusing :smiley:

@Mibus:
Sounds cool :slight_smile:

@Nazirull:
Might be reading a bit to much into it, but it would be a cool subject though :wink:

Any news on the next challenge?

Not yet :slight_smile:

what about now ? :slight_smile:

how about now??

:*) Soon i hope. I just got a new iMac and I want to rape it with this new contest.

sooner the better! cant wait guys!

Just finished all my exams, packed up, ready for the summer! Right about now would be a perfect time to start the challenge. Actually, this weekend would be just about ideal. How about it? :slight_smile:

See now this is why you should all read my blog :wink:

ooo just read, wonder whats different :wink:

Well its looks like the Eon challenge has been archieved, so it must be pretty close :slight_smile:

http://forums.cgsociety.org/showthread.php?p=4471602#post4471602