Eon (3D Scene) Entry: Valery Plaksin

excelent :thumbsup: it give me good feel in space, may you make some interior of this ship?

Bloody mary and 7 dwarfs… this is breathtaking… I’d like to have those texturing and modelling skills, too :eek:

The ship looks unelievably detailed… great work and very nice texturing…

that’s one killer looking ship! love it, keep up the great work.

Question::: What is your texture procces

All you textures look spot on are you making them all in photoshop ?

linkor texture example

Hi all!

What is your texture procces

All you textures look spot on are you making them all in photoshop ?

I use photoshop only for final color correction textures. Most of work i do in small vector programm called “Xara Xtrem”. Its very simple and fastest tool for processing
biggest textures with vector drawing…
This much like like work in PS, and that vector programm give me possibility made final textures in independed resolution. Normal map is combination of hand draw and PS plugin…

it give me good feel in space, may you make some interior of this ship?

its hardly…I this not conceive and beside I else stayed much much steps to continuing this project.

Wow, very qualitative work. And the thought over approach to creation of each detail. Good luck comrade! =)

rus: У тебя отлично получается! =)

WOW ! this guy is “crazy” :slight_smile: , awsome work.

I really like the last ship the most. Very cool! :thumbsup:

thanks for answer, so am interest to see other steps of your project. I’m sure we will say some different thing there.

go man…:applause:

I’ve been speechless since you started and it hasn’t changed yet! congradulations man, this ship looks incredible!:thumbsup:

complete flatter model

your ships are looking very cool and have a lot of details even without any textures. :slight_smile: i like your progress very mutch. waiting for some more… :thumbsup:

The new ship looks great can’t wait to see your texture treatment on it, your first ship turned out so dang nice. Please tell me this is ‘another’ ship and not a replacement. I like that first one.

nice ships! very futuristic and starwarsy! hope to see more! :thumbsup:

-rj

:bounce: weee - I like that ship a lot :slight_smile:

Another cool ship. Hmm, I think I like this one the best. :smiley:

yeah great job, i like your design:D

:applause:
what to say, great designs!
go on with this style, good luck