Eon (3D Scene) Entry: Valery Plaksin

Excellent modeling going on here! I really like it.

Thanks, you model is very well too!

However, it doesn’t “feel” like Eon. Maybe it’s just me, but it looks like just another sci-fi image. :shrug: A good one, though.

This well that you turned on this attention. Because My idea consists in this.:wink:
I just wants to show an image not only exact displaying a situation a description in the book, I try to show biggest, massive and infinity world that to my mind be a spirit of book ‘EON’.

modeling linkor stern

Very nice modelling man… no comments from me… just wanted to express my admiration…:thumbsup:

just cant stop to follow your updates, well well done:)

ENO

Great job pichunter, keep rocking! :slight_smile:

i see your still going strong, lovely details, keep going!

'm LOVING IT!:love: Great details!!!

Your work is incredible! This is an amazing balance between poly count and texture! Along with the lighting tests you’ve shown us, this scene should turn out beyond the imagination!

By the way, what program do you create your normal maps in?

I can’t wait to see your next post!

[font=Verdana]- I’ve just entered this competition, so hopefully when I pull something together you’ll have a look and let me know what you think. Although I must say, after seeing what you’ve done so far, I don’t know if i’m any good anymore =) [/font]

Absolutely suberb!

I really and honestly love your dedication for details and the perception of form.
Beautifull work!

SuperGood :thumbsup:

words fail me
simply awesome modelling and texturing skills
and compositing
and work flow
and design
and attention to details

words don’t fail me, I’ve book-marked just this one thread from the whole compo.
If I can’t learn at least one new technique from you after seeing all this I’ll have to give up 3D forever!!

rorki - amazed.

Its my first post on this topic but im following it form begining and only one word i would like to say AWSOME !!

keep working.

This is definetly the best and most focused entry ive seen so far, really incredible work.

I wish i had your skills.

Everything is incredible.

texturing linkor

Прикольно очень! :thumbsup:
Вытянутые по вертикали корабли — интересная концепция.
С нетерпением жду развязки… :slight_smile:

awesome hard modeling and textures…can’t wait to see final image

like design of ship! it’s new and beautiful. :thumbsup:

good luck in challenge,

at this point in time I’d say great progress on all the modeling.

Your judgement on where to place your poly levels is right on as well.

I’m am hoping to see a bit more texture detail on the fore ground ship(s) however I think that will really make the whole thing take shape.

good work, keep it up.

very nice images
good luck !

linkor light render