Eon (3D Scene) Entry: Valery Plaksin

modelling right side in wip

:eek:

Niiiiiiiice! Great detail/complexity and variety of forms, it’s looking promising! The final scene will look full of fine details. Keep up :thumbsup: !

Wow!!!

Stunning work at a fierce pace!

fast, efficient and great hardsurface design, looks like you exactly know what to do and you do it great. kep on rocking mate! gets popcorn takes seat and enjoys the show on with the show ^^ :beer::buttrock::wip: best of luck and have lots of fun ^^

Great Job! :thumbsup:

light test of right side

Hey man, it’s come along really nice ! you doing a hard job design ! :thumbsup:

warm keylight(backlight) cold fill light work well. some red heightmarking lights (warnlights) could add a nice touch to the industrial level thou, that would make sense in manner of functionality, tou, yu dont want to crash the pilots into that sections :wink:
nice testshot, keep up the great work :slight_smile: cheers :beer::buttrock::wip:

and the insanity goes on… and on… this stuff is very good Valery… keep on going.

Awesome details :thumbsup: Great work so far :applause:I`m looking forward to see more :bounce:

:eek: daaaaaamn, so much detail, and it’s not even finished!

:banghead:

Looking terrific, let’s see the next teaser with the ships in it :stuck_out_tongue:

Thank all for positive reviews!
Your approval and critiques much powerfully helps to do me this hardest project!

some red heightmarking lights (warnlights) could add a nice touch to the industrial level thou, that would make sense in manner of functionality, tou, yu dont want to crash the pilots into that sections

:slight_smile:

Yes certainly, I make some much more in buildings.
After I finish modeling of all ships and place all in the scene, I add small details such as bridges, platforms, light etc.
So, the most interesting ahead of else…:thumbsup:

looking forward to that development with great excitement, i can easily say this is some of the greates hardsurface styles you come up with - ships as well as futuristic buildings - i seen since a long time. also, love your little promotional presentations, they cracked me up and are very cool :slight_smile: keep it nuts, rock on! nasdarovie ^^ :beer::buttrock::wip:

start left side

left side complete

wowwwwwwwww ! this loocks great man ! :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:
lottsss of details … finished the bouth sides wow, man you’re moving fast !
great job :thumbsup:
looking forward to see the textures on those walls
good luck !

gosh!!! youre a pro!!

sick stuff ^^ how hoigh is your püolycount? lol you must have a monster of a machine, would be unthinkable for me to render an animation with such a scene in a usable time^^
great work mate, keep it up! :beer::buttrock::wip:

Wow, all that detail! Looks like it took forever to do. Nice stuff!

:eek: That looks amazing, loving that high detail.:applause: