Eon (3D Scene) Entry: Valery Plaksin

Wow, all your images are so awesome… Are hand drawing those sketches, or are you doing it in a vector program? Everything is so clean!

Can’t wait to see this finished!

Splendid stuff Valery!:thumbsup: Love your designs!!

thank all for good words

Are hand drawing those sketches, or are you doing it in a vector program? Everything is so clean!

Yes i draw all my concept in vector programm, that give me possibility to correct and use vector afterwards in 3D for modelling…

Aura model

Aura banner

Excellent work on the ships !
Great low poly modeling and the texturing is amazing !

Many clean sketches, many clean textures, and a really goood sense of compositing.
When you’re imagination will stop, this is the only quesion i have.

Great work.
David

Yes i draw all my concept in vector programm, that give me possibility to correct and use vector afterwards in 3D for modelling…

That’s what I thought. What a great idea! I’m going to have to borrow that one.

Ricsha model

Shark model

Unikorn model

OMG dude… youre blowing my mind with all the work youve put in so far. Outstanding! :applause:

This is exellent, and i realy liked idea with baners

man, you are an animal! Everytime you post something, it’s excellent!

I’m only on page 350 and have only encountered 1 ship besides the V/STOL. But when I encounter more I will be thinking of yours.

Hi,

I was planning to use ‘Adobe Illustrator’ to create a similar type of bump / normal map for my Thisledown buildings… hope they look half as good as your ships are turning out!!! Keep up the great work, you’ve got a great style!

Steve

scalp model

Man this stuff is INSANE!!! give us some more… Good luck to you!

Hello pichunter, your ships are amazing… great work.

COOL STUFF HERE!!!:thumbsup: the craft design is very original and nice detailed!