Eon (3D Scene) Entry: Valery Plaksin

Totally kickass work mate!!!:beer
congratz on that finish!May zze forzz be wizz you!

Great job! :thumbsup: However, I don’t see how this fits into the EON story. :shrug: Still, this is definitely the most technically impressive piece among all the 3d entries.

Magnificent! :eek:

congratulations on ur epic finish! :buttrock::bounce::smiley: i simply adore this composition! :love:
incredible details! :eek: lighting, colour, mood … oh my gosh! overwhelming!

wishing u the very best of luck! :thumbsup: cheers! :beer:

Fantastic work. I didn’t come there since a couple of weeks,
And i’m afraid that i couldn’t finish this Challenge.
However it’s not forbidden to admire , and congrat excellent pictures like yours.

Nice work. :thumbsup:

David.

Yes! a very cool image. Those ships designs are great. Good luck with the final results! Good job!:thumbsup:

HOLY COW! :smiley: only just popped my head in to the 3d forum, amazing piece man! wounderful!
good luck!
A

One of my favorites. It’s so overboard with detail… It really brings a feeling of a highly populated future home for me. From concept to conclusion you’ve really shown a knack for bringing a vision to life. I’ve been away from the boards for a while, so I don’t know if results have been announced yet, but if not, then best of luck to you.

congrats on the grreat scene :thumbsup:

No surprises here. :slight_smile: Bravo :applause:

Well-done!!!your image´s great, congratulations!!!:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Congratulations man, great job!:thumbsup:

unbelievable amount of work paid off! My congratulations and hope to se eyou here again in the next challenge :bounce:

congratulations dude! :thumbsup::scream::bounce::applause::buttrock: still and always will love ur work to the core! very well detailed and full of life! my all time fav! :stuck_out_tongue:

cheers buddy! :beer:

god bless ya!

Totally agree wih Neville.my all time fav too!!Congratz on a o so deserved prize man!!!

well deserved, congratulations, I’ve learnt a lot from watching your project develop so thank you.

rorki

Absolutely stunning work. And, any more gems like this, and you’ll have for yourself a publishng deal:

Because many construction will not seen from for ships and so I model it in lowpoly style. I think in MAIN deal to have a good scetches and development plan of all scene. And FOLLOW him, then will possible be concentrated on the achievement of good results, rather then concern with a searching mistakes in the bad plan.

This thread is a keeper.

wow what a thread
totally awesome

This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.