Eon (3D Scene) Entry: Tuan Nguyen

Here a update, now finish with the shading, i rendert with gi and anbient oclusion - thanks to nothingness:D, maybe some parts have to be tuned, but i will do it in the final scene. Now i am going to shadind the buggy and then finished the charamodel, long way to go!

Here another viewpoint

Here from the back

thanks for the kind comments:D guys

@Nothingness
very good that thing with the oclusion, linh said to me he often told me about that and however my problem is that i never hear on him:D

wow, awesome vehicles. Really like that last update you posted, keep up the great work.

That’s interesting approach! I like surprises, and most definitely looking forward for this one :bounce:.

Beautiful vehicles, good modeling and texturing!

Sasha
EON

Your models and texturing and superb! I can’t wait to see how you bring them all together inside ThistleDown. Any hints on your plans for the final scene?

Great renders of the chopper :slight_smile: A slight crit would be that the star on the back of the plane looks a bit too new when compared to the rest of the craft, maybe erase a bit of it out to keep up with the rest of the wear? Other than that I think it’s coming along very well. Merry christmas!

Wow man, your modelling abilities is just great. Everything look so clear and right, just perfect.
So, keep on man, i think you texturing and composition abilities not worse that you modelling skills.

Good luck.

So here is the shaded and textured buggycar, maybe some materials have to be tuned in the final scene.

So here is the shaded and textured buggycar, maybe some materials have to be tuned in the final scene.

thats my bro!:applause: Incredible as always dude!

PS: greetz from Songül:twisted:

nice details and textures!:slight_smile:

ENO

Hey Tuan,

this is really an example for excellent work. Especially the details on the textures are amazing. :thumbsup:

Can’t wait to see more.

Great models VietEmotion… keep going.

awesome modeling ! love the truck and aircraft. excellent detail. :slight_smile:

Good job on the buggy, Tuan. :thumbsup:

You might want to add some variety to the color scheme. As it stands, the materials look a bit too similar.

thanks guys for the nice comments:D

@leving
yes the star on the craft looks to clean i will fix it.

@Jedi-Juice
normally the buggycars from the us army are black, one colored:D

i have bad news, i overclocked my system and, it crashes, however it deletes my hdd so that one week of hard work is lost. But i made a backup a week ago:D the only thing is that i have to change my compositon, i have to delete the chara from the scene to mesh the deadline … man that is realy a bad start in the year:(

Oh, sorry to hear about your computer problems, I understand you very well - last week my machine died, but I was lucky to recover all my data.

I hope you will be able to finish the challenge and catch up with the work you have lost.
Good luck! Go-go Tuan!

Sasha
EON