Eon (3D Scene) Entry: taavi torim

James,
Your daughter is already a 3d GURU???
Maybe to give her some refurbished laptop? For endless msn-chat?

BTW Your manimation ROCKS. ditto.

I’m pretty sure she needs a few more years of practice to reach the elusive guru level :smiley:

As far as the MSN crap goes, yeah, I’ll probably have to get a new PC at some point to offload that particular bit…

At least she is chatting with granny - so this virtual area is “secure” :slight_smile:

Sorry to hear that you’re out… :sad:. your work is truly inspired me for my future work… thanks:thumbsup:

Congratulations daddy! You will be fine with your baby and 3d… trust me, I have a 2 years girl and expecting second baby coming on July… and I never slow down with 3d, even more time on 3d… hehe… :scream:

Hi Alvin!
U are too kind-YOU inspired me :slight_smile: Your alien-design is really cool and unique.

How do You manage to make time for your 3d-hobby while having small kids around? Reveal Your secret :wink: !

Easy… make you wife work harder… hehe(bad daddy:D )

Alvin, Your wife must REALLY love you, if she tolerates your time-consuming 3d-hobby :wink:

This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.