Eon (3D Scene) Entry: taavi torim

taavi torim is entered in the “Eon Challenge” update: View Challenge Page

Latest Update: Post Effects and Compositing: eon close ups

Hi everybody!
Here is my first rough-sketch for EON challenge. Unfortunately i dont have a chance to buy the copy of EON , so i have to interpret the subject more “freely”.
I decided to give the interior more church-like look. Theinterior should look rally huge and the colums are habitable “skyscrapers”

Here Is the cross-section of chamber

Just wanted to say hello and good luck!
This is going to be fun!
:slight_smile:

Hi! I played around with fonts and ended up with this compo.

Now i’ll post some rough 3d visualizations.

Here is the second one. Still not sure about the camera angle… Now i really need to sleep :slight_smile:

Oh, very interesting your vision. I´ll be watching to your work. Good luck, good night and sleep well!:thumbsup:

hu ! love your logo and your 3d rough test. Seems to be very impressive cam angle.
my pref goes to the first. Shifted angle, can se pillars details and city details ! sounds good to me :slight_smile:
i wish you good luck mate, and follow your works :thumbsup:

I really like the camera angle in that last one, good work, keep it up!

Your concepts are looking realy good.Keep it up.

@SONIC-X Thanx! I’ll try to do my best! My modelling skills are getting rusty already :smiley:
@mark123 , @SWED, thank you for Your kind words. I stil keep looging for “WOW” cam angle :scream:
GonzaloGolpe, Thanx, ill slept like a baby toninght !:wise:

interesting POVs here, not sure about your framing tho, feels a bit hybrid, like you’re not sure if you wanna go landscape format or portrait format… I think you should try and settle this in each of your attempts. Also, I think having an extreme foreground element (a ship, or characters, whatever) can be great to add depth and a sense of scale. Keep em coming!

Hi M@!

Thank You for suggestions
:slight_smile:
The framing will be errr… landsape. I am really trying to settle the framing during progress. I dont have much experience with vast backgrounds and it really hard to find excellent angle :shrug:
There wil be some “traffic” and some flying chars in air for adding sense of scale.
Thanx for stepping by!:slight_smile:

Hi!
here is the first skyscraper. I hope to add more details via bump channel-otherwise the rendering time will be limitless :frowning:
next subject might be lo-poly buildings.

Started to model the towers.

During modelling, i realized how difficult is to assemble the final composition because vast size differences. Right now i am modelling one of the towers, which is 30 km tall (reaches fromone side to opposite side of the cylinder) and the diameter is “only” 2km :slight_smile:
The humans i planned to use in this scene are really-really tiny …

Hadnt had a chance to post aything for a while. Tonight i had an opportunity to continue modelling. So/here are some updates :slight_smile:

Hadnt had a chance to post aything for a while. Tonight i had an opportunity to continue modelling. So/here are some updates :slight_smile:

Here’s more closer look