Eon (3D Scene) Entry: Sacha Angel Diener

Sacha Angel Diener is entered in the “Eon Challenge” update: View Challenge Page

Latest Update: Concept Sketch or 3D pre-visualization: next previz, first materialtests on the environment

lol, silly old me, thought i already joined the trailer, i anyways will make tons of little 3d scenes, so why not make 1 nice n big as well. 3d fun begions as well ^^ have fun mates and let it rock! :beer::buttrock::scream::wip:

just a quick thumbnail, a more detailed sketch of the scene later today, patricia lanier and olmi in front of axis city before the takeoff. in thebackground: the wald
k, the 3d fun begins :slight_smile:

i was here first !

liking the concept and loving the colour sheme.

Goodluck

Dude your crazy, LOL! Can it be done?:shrug: :smiley:

Very nIce sketch, And i’m surprise about how it will goes.
Something amazing i’m sure.
:thumbsup:
David.

just initial coloring and blocking, first pass, more detailing later tonight
:slight_smile:

warpy: hahaha :slight_smile: welcome abord ol friend!

blanks: thanks mate, best of luck to you too. :slight_smile:

beelow: yeah of course it can be done, i always intended to make a trailer and now that i started it, it would be a joke not make a hipolyscene of it as well. only thing i hope is that time will be kind and i can keep up my own timeline.

DaVee: thanks mate :slight_smile: posted the first coloring step, next one should be done later toninight, once the composition works, speedmodelling starts :slight_smile: lets find out if i can keep up that speed ^^

thanks for the warm welcome and the encouragements. best of luck to you all and now let’s rock! :beer::buttrock::wip:

ok, this so far should be good enough as guideline, this is more or less what i’ll be aiming for, any c&c most welcome as always :slight_smile:

Wow, looking mighty fine there. You’re darn good. Best of luck with your entry.

Cheers :smiley:

:shrug:

I have no words. the concept looks awsome. Good luck

hum…TheFirstAngel here ! welcome aboard mate ! :rolleyes:
your concept seems to be interesting again, and i can’t wait to see your fist modeling.
Have fun here :slight_smile:

great conceptskech

the main view directions in the whole image are very well balanced.
no crits from me.

cheers

I’m Realy Astonished by your skech!
It looks so siblime.

Good luck with working out this great concept:thumbsup:

“What software did you use to color your skech?”
Me juist curious

cheers

can’t repeat enough times…i love the skin…hahaha, great dude! Many such scenes in 3D…are you escaped from madhouse or what? I’m very curious to see the final characters! With your words: let’s rock:buttrock:

This is among the best I’ve seen so far - absolutely brilliant sketch. A bit of cleaning-up and this would be a very respectable 2D entry! Look forward to seeing where you go with this, Sacha.

Awesome sketch! It will make a great scene. Looking forward to seeing it develop. Cheers, good luck.

Very impressed with your illustration. Can’t wait to see it realised in 3d.

:eek: holy moly! :eek:

Sacha ma man! u rock as usual! :buttrock:

brilliant colours and mood! :eek:

keep em comin buddy!

cheers! :beer: