Eon (3D Scene) Entry: Monsit Jangariyawong

Hi
Nice to see you in the new challenge.
Best Wish for you.

Hamed katebi

Hey Monsitj, nice to see you. Yeah, I’m searching for a book myself now too. Good luck, I know you will come up with something great again.

sawasdee krab! I’m waiting to see your work! good luck krab!

Hey Dude now just start rocking, You see I can’t wait to see some thing awesome, which you always create:) All the best for this challenge:thumbsup:

just came to wish you goodluck, lots fo fun and to spam a bit :scream: rofl, let it rock bro!:beer::buttrock:

Artistic aproach allways comes in handy :slight_smile:

My 3d folk is massing up,gonna be sweet here ,I sence it,I sence sweetnes in the air,
did I just use that word___AIR, dont mind me monsit ,morning fluff :slight_smile:

well same problem for me probably, but I’m sure with a bit of creativity and fantasy we can make our persobal interpretation… :smiley:

jd

…Pee Tom, I will trying to incite for my friend; Pee nareds (Sup of sweeteye) entries The Challenge and I think that to help him by read some prolog and sample chapter…but Eon was written on 1985 :eek:. So some property on the scene is very very old such as …Hoffman used Vedio, Word processor, memory in her work …I’m not found some word look like–> computer, External Harddisk, memory card etc. I think that it 's hard to imagination for a big scene that show hi-technology :sad: However, I hope in the last chapter that will have interesting something for making some work…

Hey monsitj, great to see you on this one too… I’m anxious to see you great work!

good luck entering these challenge man, can’t whait to see your first concepts :smiley:

ahh ! time has passs and I still don’t have idea about the subject:eek:
I try to read the inspiration page , but …
ok , I have question , how far the stone from the earth? can the stone can be seen from the people on the earth?
appreciate every comments and thanks in advance for help :applause:

here is my concept sketch for 3d model , concept is about the arrival of human into the stone , maybe it’s not 100% accurate with the novel , but I hope it will be interesting! comments are welcome

Hi Monsit - glad to see you started on this!

From what I’ve understood the stone can be seen from the earth, but someone correct me if I’m wrong.

Good luck for your next steps!

Good luck with the contest, Monsit!
Being overaccurate with the subject might kill the inspirational side :wink:

Gunilla : thank you Gunilla! how are you? glad to see you !
taavi : thanks taavi! I agree with you! good luck to you!

here is the composition and color theme as a guide line to start modeling work , it’s about the huge flying space station to explore the stone before the migration of human begin , the focal point of image is the “gate” to the stone , which is the beginning of the whole story, c&c are welcome

a little step of overall layout of the scene ,

happy to see you’re here again in this challenge monsit ! i’ve follow your 3D spectacular entry with interest, and i’ll follow this one too !
Good luck, deadline is approaching !

:applause: :applause: :applause: Nice start, Fight Fight, Yow Yow :smiley: :thumbsup:

Concepts are looking good, interested to see this idea develop.I cheer u alway na Yo .(=^^=)