Eon (3D Scene) Entry: Mike Moir

congratulations Mike! :scream::bounce::applause: i totally agree with Jesus (Jedi - Juice) very good sense of scale! even the colours rock too! nice earthy tones! :stuck_out_tongue:

good luck mate! :thumbsup:

congrats, cool scene

Congrats!

:applause:

Congratulations for the 4th place. :applause:

Congrats Mike, well done :thumbsup:

Wow, I am a little shocked I actually won something. To say the least I am a very happy camper right now. :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :eek: . My internet connection was terrible this morning when I went to look to see who the winners were , each page download took ages but I was very happy when they did load.

Congrats to all the winners and contestants , and thanks to Cgtalk for these challenges.

Yo Mike! Congrats man! Your perseverance really paid off. :thumbsup:

Hi there my friend!
great to see you among the winners :applause: you developed your own style that can be recignized I think. Keep it up and hope to see you in the next challenge!

Way to go Mike a big huge congrats , i have always been a fan of your grand scenes .

weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!:scream:
congratulations mate! :bounce::thumbsup::applause::buttrock: very very happy to c u among the winners! :scream:
hope to seeing u guys again the next challenge! :stuck_out_tongue:

cheers to u bro! :beer:

god bless!

Hey Guys,

Thanks for the comments and Neville I am looking forward to the next challenge. One of these challenges I am going to finish a 2d entry so maybe it will be the next one.

Concratz mmoir!Great image!

This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.