Eon (3D Scene) Entry: Maciej Frolow

Hey Bro, Its your Chess player here.

I like what you are creating here. Personally I think that the background shouldnt be blured it looks more dimensional to me unblurred. You know what would look really good is if you use the lines that are surrounding the ship as to also be reflected in the ships reflection. For the look of adding speed I think that a few barely noticeable particles that are motion blurred in the same direction as the ship is moving will give it a subliminal feeling of movement. All in all I am really liking this piece of work!:thumbsup:

hmm… very unique design, like it:)

ENO

fgdf - Thx, no finally no blur, maybe some elements passign fast but no blur for the background city.

aurora - Thank you for the kind words. I`m unhappy too, I had big plans but had to reduce them to minimum. All you see here is not more than a week of work in the entire 3 monthes of the contest :shrug:

Topher737 - Hey chessmaster :smiley: thanks for the comment. Your`re right with the background, it will be not blurred. I was thinking about some clouds passign fast, this will be enough to see some movement in the image.

alvin-cgi - Thank you :slight_smile:

fgdf - Thx, no finally no blur, maybe some elements passign fast but no blur for the background city.

aurora - Thank you for the kind words. I`m unhappy too, I had big plans but had to reduce them to minimum. All you see here is not more than a week of work in the entire 3 monthes of the contest :shrug:

Topher737 - Hey chessmaster :smiley: thanks for the comment. Your`re right with the background, it will be not blurred. I was thinking about some clouds passign fast, this will be enough to see some movement in the image.

alvin-cgi - Thank you :slight_smile:

This is something verry close to the final… and at last I have to make the motion blur of the city… but I`m still unhappy with it… any comments warmly welcomed!

It looks great -nice work.

definitely best concept design here my friend!
Congrats and waiting for huge renders and animatrion.
best luck to you!

SONIC-X - thank you

arturro - thx for your support, I think I will make all in time… just need to render few elements like the background with some adjustments…

Just another render a little more closer to the final one. The colors are better but the background have to be redone… no depth… anyway I`m still fighting with that :slight_smile:

…and take your time friend ! 21 days left :wink: 21 days to make it perfect!

Yeah, its good news… more time is welcomed. I`ll take care more on some details :slight_smile: but I consider the ship as finished… maybe few verry small chnages… maybe…

yo buddy! :bounce: amazing ship details! :eek:

very intricate and a lot of hard work too! :eek:

me just waiting to c ur final work! n man its gonna kick some a** :scream::scream::scream: hehe :smiley:

wishing u very best dude! :thumbsup:

god bless!

Witaj,
Nice to see a few poles here, and nice to see them with ass kicking works. It’s wonderful!
I mostly like it’s uniqueness of shape, with not to many standard shapes which always appear in space designs here. I hope it will move this “wings” during the animation, can’t wait to see it!
best wishes

nwiz25 - thx dude :thumbsup:

graga - witam, thank you for the comment and for the kind words. Of course the wings will move in the final animation :scream:

Finally the animation, here are few frames. Feel free to comment but it`s anyway too late to change anything :smiley:
I will probably post tomorrow the final image & animation so stay tuned :bounce:

Hey Maciej,

This is a cool image and this slider looks fast, I like the metallic look. Great job on this.

some details from a hi-res image.

a second detail from my hi-res image.

well done, I think that it would be a really cool animation as well. If you have the time, this would be cool to see open up as it is flying along at high speed! Good luck I hope you win this one!

Topher737

mmoir - thank you :slight_smile:

Topher737 - thx, it is opening… you`ll see in the animation today :slight_smile: