Eon (3D Scene) Entry: Maciej Frolow

Just another render a little more closer to the final one. The colors are better but the background have to be redone… no depth… anyway I`m still fighting with that :slight_smile:

…and take your time friend ! 21 days left :wink: 21 days to make it perfect!

Yeah, its good news… more time is welcomed. I`ll take care more on some details :slight_smile: but I consider the ship as finished… maybe few verry small chnages… maybe…

yo buddy! :bounce: amazing ship details! :eek:

very intricate and a lot of hard work too! :eek:

me just waiting to c ur final work! n man its gonna kick some a** :scream::scream::scream: hehe :smiley:

wishing u very best dude! :thumbsup:

god bless!

Witaj,
Nice to see a few poles here, and nice to see them with ass kicking works. It’s wonderful!
I mostly like it’s uniqueness of shape, with not to many standard shapes which always appear in space designs here. I hope it will move this “wings” during the animation, can’t wait to see it!
best wishes

nwiz25 - thx dude :thumbsup:

graga - witam, thank you for the comment and for the kind words. Of course the wings will move in the final animation :scream:

Finally the animation, here are few frames. Feel free to comment but it`s anyway too late to change anything :smiley:
I will probably post tomorrow the final image & animation so stay tuned :bounce:

Hey Maciej,

This is a cool image and this slider looks fast, I like the metallic look. Great job on this.

some details from a hi-res image.

a second detail from my hi-res image.

well done, I think that it would be a really cool animation as well. If you have the time, this would be cool to see open up as it is flying along at high speed! Good luck I hope you win this one!

Topher737

mmoir - thank you :slight_smile:

Topher737 - thx, it is opening… you`ll see in the animation today :slight_smile:

sorry I did not posted the video here… please see the next post as a final image

Software: Lightwave 3D, Modo, Photoshop

• Singularity slider -

A huge craft designed to travel at verry high speeds and equiped with a massive air breake system.

This is my interpretation of the ship which is described on the last chapters of the book where heroes travel to reach the rock before it`s detached from the way.

Thank you for all who made comments and critics.

Play Video >>

Maciej,

Nice job on the animation , the camera movement is done well. Good luck with this.

yeah ! now you’re talking :slight_smile: that’s what I call a good job :thumbsup:
good luck at the end, hope to be there as well, but now still fighting…

arturro, mmoir thank you for the comments & support :slight_smile:

Good luck to all in the final vote :bounce:

I really like your design… top!:slight_smile:

alvin-cgi - thank you :slight_smile:

This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.