Eon (3D Scene) Entry: Linh Mai

Uuuh, let us know how will U submit your pic and animation!!
I am just finishing my animation and i’d like to upload mine asap too!

i send it directly to mibus hahahaa, i hope he will not be too angry about this:blush: i tried the whole day to find another way but everything is closed.

Well, i did the same :slight_smile:

Can U upload your animation somewhere and share a link?

yeah:beer: so lets hope it works! I’m curious to see your final work!

okay i going to upload it, will take some minutes!

sorry for the poor video, but its not a presentation, just a simple kamera movement to prove that everything is 3d. On this video 2 shots are covered with strange white lines, these lines are from the composition software, i forgot to blend them out:banghead::blush: too stupid and in rush.

video

yeah man you sucks ass, attack would love you:D

Quite huge pic :slight_smile: Deadly mount of details :wink:

Ps. the video is not playing… at least im my laptop. I guess that tle .fla is not a stand-alone movie. It needs some some kind of embedded flash player too, i guess.

my mov:
http://smilegroup.ee/taavi/eon2compress.mov

my lores flash:
http://smilegroup.ee/taavi/eon_torim.swf

respect, what to say :slight_smile: hope you will join the rest of us

cross fgingers mate! i knew what desaster the ftp failed 3 times and my upload must have been done on the very last second of the timer. crossfingers mibus opens the gate for you, kick ass work as i said earlier and best of luck mate on the finals, where your work for sure belongs.
cheers

maaaannn tha’s a huge scene !:banghead:
i can’t bealive it didn’t reach the dead line… but hope it will get in somehow

great job mate!:buttrock:

wish you the best of luck !

I received a mail from Mibus-i was late for uploading the stuff-so i am out now. How about U?

@ taavi: cool, me too!:twisted: Shake hands! I hope you are not too depressive about this…:hmm:

@ andrei: thanks man, too bad i’m out, but i wish you best luck mate, one of my top favourites here!

@ angel: thx dude, i wish you best luck for your great illu!

@ arturro: thanks man! I hope you win something, also ohne of my few favourites!

@ intervain: i’m not in :love:actually hahaha, but maybe too lazy sometimes:wise:

big thanks for the great support here! Of course I’m sad that I’m not in, but in a way I’m also very happy now, no deadlines, no stress and finally concact to other humanoid creatures again, after 4month:bounce:

Actually, a hate my entry, i cant see this face and this car anymore, spends too much time with them;)

But through this challenge i met some nice people and got a opportunity for some jobs, so its not that bad as it seems.

Good luck and see you all later with my upcoming works!

good philosophie and good new for your jobs opportunities :slight_smile:

i hope to see you around here and there Linh.

Hey Linh. It looks like over-ambitious detail is what hurt you in the end. That’s some CRAZY detail you have there! :smiley: But no worries. I also didn’t submit my entry in time. Too many problems trying to convert my .avi into .flv. The good news is that I now know what the problem was. It appears that you can’t convert an uncompressed .avi into .flv. Yeah, pretty silly. :shrug: Live and learn.

Anyway, great news about the job prospects. I also had a couple interested parties. Maybe something good will come from that. :slight_smile: Let’s wish each other good luck. :beer:

Will you be in for the next challenge? I can’t guarantee that I’ll be there, but I definitely will be watching. Peace! :buttrock:

@ swed: thanks man, and hope you are going to get something for your entry;)

@ jedi: yeah, the over-ambition was a part, another was, in the last 2 weeks i have to do a some other freelance jobs, the last days was very hard, but now i’m happy that its over.

And yeah, the convertion process was terrible, finally, i have to send the file to Vietemotion who is convert my video file to flv.

Anyway, I dont thing i’ll join the next Challenge, because i hope for a studio job in the next coming months and a challenge takes a lot of time as you know.

See you later, i’m curious to see your upcoming works mate!

Good luck with the job! What is the task?

hey linh

you did some really great work on this thread - good luck with your future projects.

cheers

knockout details Linh! :eek: :scream::scream:

the extreme to be exact! :eek:

really sorry u didnt make it man :cry: ur first concept update blew my mind! :eek:

may god bless u with the very best for the future!! take care buddy!