Eon (3D Scene) Entry: James Kaufeldt

Too late …already called the little bastard…hehehehe…i believe he ordered the base of the statue of his teen pc…they are going to put it in the center of his living room for general bow honours or something…Heheheh…

Laurent - Cheers man, yep, there will be some serious boxxing soon enough :eek:

SweD - Hey, yours was still one of my top 3 favourites

gpepper - Thanks, and it wasn’t deliberate at all

Demitsuri - :thumbsup:

Atwooki - Greetings, Chris, thanks

Dimi - lol, no ‘master’ please. I say ‘yes’ to some beer excess though… nut

gG - :thumbsup:

Das Pork - Heh, NUKEMBUGS sounds like the kind I’d want to use. That warning about the phone came a bit too late though…

Dimi - Yep, I’ve already started making arrangements for it. Moving some furniture and squirrel carcasses out of the way to clear some space in the middle of my livingroom

no kidding, who do you think gave him your number :twisted:

Right it is! … but his is sarcastic and mine is not :slight_smile:

Good luck with that Boxx, you’re going to do wonders with it I’m sure.

Blob! Congrats here too, on teh intarwebs! Except for the obvious lack of sandwiches (that someone pointed out earlier) and flying toilets, the scene is quite good!

Also: Someone named Karin… Corlo… Corleone something… says she wants 20.000 Euro for playing one of the 9 flutes in the middle part of the OST. Now.

Piece-of-pork - I know, he spilled the beans pretty much right off the bat

Gunilla - Hope to, actually

Bastard - I’ll send her a severed head from an elderly horse… hope that’s sufficient

give him a plate next time then :rolleyes:, and I am assuming you were unaware that there are certain dangers inherent with giving Dimitris beans anyway

Hey James,

Congrats on the big win:thumbsup: :thumbsup: , your animation truly was very cool.

Congratulations James

…yeah…there is always the case of farting…it can reach Jame.s place u know…lol :)…lol…

lmao - that’s obviously a photo of me after a hard-core taco and tequila night

no James, that would be BMAO in this case

HEHEHEHE…nop…that’s me after breakfast…why do you think Piggy made me sleep on the basement…?..lol

you had it good, the rest of us were sweating like crazy upstairs that summer…and the paint is still peeling from the walls

The main question would be - what they hell do you usually eat for breakfast?

…Indeed…i was in the coolest place !!..

oh…the usual…Souvlaki, TZATZIKI, …red peppers…and Beans…eheheh

Well, that would definitely explain a lot - more than just flaming flatus that is :scream:

LOL beans heavy on the garlic …:scream:

Heheheh…wait till u see what i will make for breakfast at your place…eheheheh…oh the pain…oh the misery…lol… :slight_smile: