Eon (3D Scene) Entry: Cyril Taussat

Ca déchire le slip de la maman grave Cyril!!!Really nice work and congratz on that finish.love the atmosphere.Good luck mate!

Hey mate !
congrats ! you’re final image is great!
cheers mate :beer:

… and hope to see you soon on the next challenge :smiley:

Nomad merci ! always noticeable to have a little sentence in french here and there.
Thank you for your support and i wish you good luck too for the judging time. :thumbsup:

Tolga thanks :slight_smile: good luck for your illustration.

Coficition, glad you like ! maybe next time i’ll be crazy enough to go with you in the Trailer section… ^^

Arturro, thanks. As you’ve see, the animation is just travelling sequences, i’ve no animate character or vehicle, particle or smoke. Introduce the city like a kind of “making of”, with some cameras and a compositing was the better idea to offset.

Okmer ca fait un moment que je ne l’avais pas entendu celle la ! :beer:
really proud that this illustration would be attractive for some people. After a 3 month work, it’s always a pleasure to have such comments, thank you. :bounce:

Hey Andrei ! :beer:
next challenge…why not… depend on free time and subject. If there is another book to read i don’t know… :scream:
but if you’re in for the next…maybe i’ll be in too.
:thumbsup: thanks mate.

Excellent to the end! Like I said before, it definitely deserves a prize! Good luck with the final judging! :beer: :buttrock: :beer:

One of THE BEST:)

Great work Cyril.I like the animation.Holding thumbs for you in the voting dude,best of luck.

Morning friends,

Hey Jesus :beer: :beer: thanks friend. :blush:

Alvin, thanks a lot mate, your entry is one of my personnal favorite, your final still has a really great ambiant and i really like your ship, he is sooooo SF ! :thumbsup: i wish you good luck for the judging.

Corrie, thanks a lot for your comment, really noticeable !

:bowdown:

awesome! :eek: simply awesome my friend! :eek: congratulations on ur finishing! :scream::bounce::applause:

everything rocks man! the final animation! compositing (very well done!) the entire concept! the details! all of it! :eek:

good luck to u buddy! :thumbsup:

cheers! :buttrock: :beer:

Next time, cyril:thumbsup: see you on the next, I hope!cheer up!!!

yeah Gonzalo, next time maybe, no worries, but surely in trailer categorie if i do it.

Alvin your entry is one of my personnal favorite, your final still has a really great ambiant and i really like your ship, he is sooooo SF ! :thumbsup: i wish you good luck for the judging.
héhé one point for me ! :stuck_out_tongue:

congratulations on being noticed and honoured;) next time perhaps will be our time :twisted:

You can add another point, because I really liked what you did here as well

Arturro, thanks mate :slight_smile: noticed and honoured by people who follow my work, it’s already a great reward.
My time will come, prepare yourself, the next challenge will be my challenge ! :beer:

James, great thanks. What can i say ? :blush:
well…yes ! if possibly you don’t use your boxx, i send you my address by PM… :smiley:

It was a pleasure to make this challenge, bring him to the end, with all of you to help, support and joke.

Rendez-vous next time, same place.

Hi Swed!
You were one of my favs man!!!Congratz on the notice and being honored!!!
Thank you so much for your support and your nice words in the EON results thread.
Ca m’as fait trop plaisir!
J’éspère de te revoir au next challenge et que tu les déchire le slip à tous,ha,ha!!!
ce que je ne doute pas one moment!!!
Que la force t’accompagne Swed, toi et ton grave beau travail!!!
Cheers buddy!!!

…being honoured, notice…when, where?haha soorrry dude but I don´t understand :smiley:

Anyway,emm, congrats again!!

lol

_Zalo

Hi Okmer ! Thank you for your kind words friend !! you’re welcome man !
I’ll be here for the next, and as Mibus has confirmed the 3d trailer will be present on the next challenge, i think try in this categorie.
hope you 'll be here, to compete and support !
Ca sera avec plaisir que je suivrais ton travail, et on dechirera tous les slips de CGtalk ! :beer:

…being honoured, notice…when, where?haha soorrry dude but I don´t understand

hey zalo, maybe you’re blind…but i’m too…i don’t know…i’m lost ? we’re lost ?
anyway, Don’t forget amigo, you’ve got to send me a tortilla !! :smiley:

This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.