Eon (3D Scene) Entry: Cyril Taussat

here my test of point of views. this threes are quasi similar, and one of them is certainly the final POV. My preference goes to the third, i appreciate if you’ll could give me your opinion friends :wink:

I have to say i would certainly go for the 3rd… It just feels more cinematic… great work so far man

definitely 3rd one! most unique. In spectacular challenge I made nice picture but my camera angle was to common, and whole effect went extreamly down…
Here I would rotate even more the camera and turn it a bit to right after rotation.
good luck!

THE THIRD ,THE THIRD, THE THIRD!!!:buttrock:coooool work! i have the same scene in my trailer …but i admit that your model is far more better than mine! WOAH!

Hey Cyril,

no doubt, for me it’s also the 3rd version:thumbsup: !

-sabrina

Hi there! looking great! I´ll say a different number… the 3rd!:smiley: :stuck_out_tongue:

Heyy thanks all guys and girl !! For here and elsewhere, it’s number 3 ! Thanks for you feedbacks. I’ve just made a little rotation of the cam, to be more clean.

Gonzalo, happy to see you here, how are you my spanish tortilla ? :d

Such things to do, but the global lightning is already made, with 3ds max radiosity and scanline, render are fastier.
Update soon ! Thank again all !

Just a environment test, after a placing and first texturing and lightning work, not definitive, but it give a certain motivation to continue and finish this insane project.
Global lightning was create with a dome light, and a scanline render in max.
Some postwork toshop to obtain a cool image, for fun :slight_smile:

you’re latest render is just BEAUTIFUL! great job :wink:

Nice work, I am big fans of huge buildings, really like your design.:slight_smile:

ENO

Wicked! :buttrock:

It’s been a wile since my last check on your thread, just yesterday I started whit EON again… and now I am looking on this hehe.

Great modeling so far, I am just waiting to see your vehicle, I dnt know if it fits whit the rest of your mod, but is just personal opinion.

That render test is in the final aspect ratio? coz if it is, I dont think the square format help u!

Anyway, I didnt read the posts, just watch the pictures, Im checking 2morrow and check it with more pacience, now Ive got 2 go or my family will kill me, xmass time :).

Merry x-mass

The latest update looks great! My only crit would be that the piece somewhat lacks a sense of scale at the moment. Maybe a vehicle or a few people off in the distance would really lend to the sense of grandeur? Other than that I think the work is coming along fantastically.

MitchelHunt thanks for stopping by and comment :slight_smile:

Alvin-cgi thanks too, glad you like this building scape ! i’m going to create others to be more “cityscape”, of course.

Hey Reinaldo, :thumbsup: happy to see you here, you’ve started again ? good news mate. It’s not the final aspect ratio don’t worry, take this more like a "closeup’ :slight_smile:
I understand your worries and hope my next update could help to understand project more.

Leving thanks. i think too a caracter can help for the scale. I must do rigging of patricia, and pose her near the vehicle, and global image will be clearer i think. :slight_smile:

I hope you’ve all spend a merry Xmas.

Wow this is looking awesome! i love the lighting and the mood. Looks just purely wonderful! Cant wait to see it all done. Love the 3rd view as well…lol Going to be putting any DOF in?

Oh yeah SweD, that is getting very very interesting.
The only thing that I would try to do for now, is to un-Greeble a bit some of the buildings.
Good luck.

nice lighting test! looks like u’l be able to finish on time ( :sad: i don’t think i will) best of luck :thumbsup:

Hey Cyril. Your last environment test looks impressive. I do think though that the city is in need of some more larger buildings surrounding the ones you already have. Maybe it’s just me. :shrug:

Still, I hope you get finished on time. It’s very much possible. Good luck! :beer:

Wouhou ! Cool !
ça va le faire !

Bonne année au passage Cyril

Yes, this picture is really cool, I think it should be a great one !
Happy new year too !

Your image is starting to come together. I would like to see your final composition because as is it feels like it needs more of the larger buildings, but that might not be an issue depending on your camera composition.

wouuutchh ! hi people !!
first, let me wish you all an happy new year ! after one hard week of work and fiesta, time to finish this challenge.

Celine ^^ DOF surely ! thanks for your comment and rendez-vous in 13 days for the all-done picture !

Claudio, right point for you, the ungreeble. It’s indeed the texture which give much this impression, and details on modeling can help :slight_smile:
thanks dude

Chaitanyak, thanks ! hope too i can finish on time. it’s possible ! it’s possible !! Sorry to read that you can’t, it’s my third contest, and first near to be finish in time :slight_smile:

hey Jesus, don’t worry, i’ve work on second background buildings to give more city feeling :slight_smile: thanks to you too .

gpepper, hi again here ! un peu que ca va le faire !! (…enfin pas trop se prononcer trop vite non plus… :scream: ) bonne année a toi aussi :slight_smile:

Snows, final composition coming soon ! i’ve made one scanline render for the background, and a vray render for the foreground, need to be composite in photoshop to adjust light, and after that, postwork powaaaa !

i’ve made some test for the cam sequence, with 3 cams around the city and vehicle. try to up previews soon :wink:

The last chance to finish !!! thanks for your support guyz !