Eon (3D Scene) Entry: Artur Malczyk

i really enjoyed your animation. :thumbsup: seems to be a big scene. great light and you have a special sense to interduce the main landscape… :bounce: good luck to you.

Man Arturo you finished with a HUGE and GLORIOUS bang. I reaaly love the final still but the animation puts the still to shame. Great JOB!!

arrturo i was blown away when i saw ur animation u put a lot hearth into man the music everything … your the front runner man … u got my vote :applause:

Hey Artur,

Just say your video , awesome job on the animation:thumbsup: and the music. Great stuff and good luck with this.

Finally you did it :thumbsup: and with great style :applause:

Great final work, good luck in the final vote :bounce:

Congratulations! Very nice finish!

:thumbsup:

;/ Why I can’t see no link to the animation? And no Final entry?? Is there something wrong with me? I want to see it!

Thanks everybody!
It was a great pleasure to work on this. It’s my 3rd finished challenge and 5th where I participated. Really great thing to do it, must say most of my 3d progress is thanks to chose challenges and generally to cgtalk. Thanks!

I can’t wait to join next one :twisted:

man arturo your video blows me away:D

that’s just awesome! i love the animation, certainly one of the best entries, so much detail, and a great sense of scale with the tiny astronauts.

Wow what a kickass entry, and i really loved your animation,great,great work!!!congratz:beer:

ya, the image combined with your kickass video is the grand prize worth dude, wish you luck.

good for you that i am out:D;)

Hey man, I had not seen your animation… that’s ace! nice work and Good luck.

Hi everybody!
Thanks for kind words. I’ve uploaded some details after uploading final stuff, so it’s hard to find my animation :slight_smile: I asked Mibus to move it to the top of my page, and now it is there.
here
good luck to you all!

Hey Artur. You have a really polished piece here. I like your final still, but the animation just blows me away! It’s simply kick-ass! :buttrock: I’m almost positive that you will be one of the winning entries.

Good luck with the final judging!

Congratulations!:scream:

I can see you are one of the winning entries, for sure:scream:

Really fantastic, it has some charisma i think.
Really nice work, good luck.

Congrats! Your final turned out a fantastic scene - and the animation is just great! I really hope you get an award for this, very well deserved! :slight_smile:

Thanks for your kind comments,
I’m happy that you like my vision, I only regret that I didn’t have more time to render my animation in beter quality and SLOWER camera.

hi Artur ur entry is superb i think everyone will love ur concept especialy the terain and its lighting so nice man.from my part one suggestion to ur animation. just work on the camera movement little bit(like at the very begning dont fix ur camera still just give a gradual motion so that its wont start suddenly and in the middle of the scene just increase the speed gradualy and goes to its maximum).its my small suggestion.