Eon (3D Scene) Entry: alvin tea

Here is the last update of the final, I have added more lights on terrain, and trees, more transparent to clouds/fog… hopes you like it…

As for animation, is almost there but I am re-render all of them cos previous one I did was 320x240, too small anyway…

Thanks for your suggestions:) , I have updated latest image… with less clouds(more transparent), more lights on terrain and trees… I think this it is eh:D , no more changes!!

As to winner… everyone here is winner:)

final…a land of wonders…

Sweet I love coloring of this image can’t wait to see the animation!
Good luck!

Thanks.

As for animation… I have to re-render most of them because somehow I was misunderstood/mislead by the instructions:shrug: well, so far so good, do wish I can finish this on time:)

u betta! :wink:

The Islands

inside the chamber, there are 4 distinct islands. As I imagine it, these islands are mostly covered by light fogs, full of mysteries, a place like Eden Garden, a beautiful and unpolluted environment…just like a new born earth…
Somewhere inside the 4th chamber, there is an alien room with air-purification and recreation, with different habitat in each island, ranging from freshwater ponds to whole rivers systems, from resorts and wildlife preserve to mountains and waterfalls, flying birds - it all returned to an unattended state… all are harvested. This is a land, full of wonders… The Islands.

Software: After Effects,Lightwave 3D,Photoshop,Vue

The Islands
… inside the chamber, there are 4 distinct islands. As I imagine it, these islands are mostly covered by light fogs, full of mysteries, a place like Eden Garden, a beautiful and unpolluted environment…just like a new born earth…
Somewhere inside the 4th chamber, there is an alien room with air-purification and recreation, with different habitat in each island, ranging from freshwater ponds to whole rivers systems, from resorts and wildlife preserve to mountains and waterfalls, flying birds - it all returned to an unattended state… all are harvested. This is a land, full of wonders… The Islands.

Play Video >>

Alvin,

Great job on finishing up your entry , the video is really great:thumbsup: :thumbsup: . Nice looking job all round. Good luck .

Finaly you did it!!:wink: just epic! now good luck with judging :wink:
:beer:
-BB

great work Congr… for finl:thumbsup:

great work Congr… for final:thumbsup:

Congratulations on a masterpiece!

I’ve only been watching this competition for a few weeks and have been quite amazed at so many of these entries.

Your’s in particular I have been just in awe of how you have interpreted this contest.

I am not currently familiar with the story, but guaranteed I will be picking up a copy of this book very soon!

(one little thing that I hope is just my ignorance when it comes to the story, but didn’t wan’t to go unnoticed to you if it happens to be a mistake… at the end of your animation it reads “ENO” instead of “EON”… please understand I am only pointing this out in case it is a mistake… out of absolute respect for you and the work you have done here.)

I seriously wish you the best (as in first place) in judging, and I would like to thank you for being such an inspriation to me!

The Islands
Inside the chamber, there are 4 distinct islands. As I imagine it, these islands are mostly covered by light fogs, full of mysteries, a place like Eden Garden, a beautiful and unpolluted environment…just like a new born earth…

Play Video >>

the final image look very impressive with the compositing techniques you used! well done.

I have posted new and revised version. thanks:scream:

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks mmoir.:slight_smile:

Thanks fgdf for your help.:scream:

Thanks adel3d.:slight_smile:

Hi pixl813,:bounce::bowdown:
Thanks for your eyes of details, that was a mistake I should pick it up but didn’t… really embarrassing…:blush: I have look at ENO title for hundreds of times, still typed wrong and never pick it up… well I did that title about 3.30am in this morning:D… really appreciated your helps, thanks again my friend.
:beer:
Anyway, I have revised new video and the right EON title, take a look…

The Islands
Inside the chamber, there are 4 distinct islands. As I imagine it, these islands are mostly covered by light fogs, full of mysteries, a place like Eden Garden, a beautiful and unpolluted environment…just like a new born earth…

Play Video >>