Eon (3D Scene) Entry: adel adili (Leda)

adel adili (Leda) is entered in the “Eon Challenge” update: View Challenge Page

Latest Update: Final Render: final Render & animation

Wheee , Hey Adel !!

Great to see you entered this one too !!
Have a lot of fun and best of luck …

cheers ,

-Zapan

Hulala… Adel back in tha hause! A real pleasure to see you here. I wish all the best for this contest. Will follow with interest your project.

Julien

Nice to see a true master artist in this. Looking forward to seeing your work here as always.

-Thanks for welcoming me to the challenge and I am happy that I have my freinds participating here.
I start this 3D challenge and hopefully I’ll finish this work .The concept is like a logo now but I’ll go
through details.

I wish you good luck.Sure you´ll do a great and original work:thumbsup:

oooo nice to have you back adel,ROCK ON

good luck with that:thumbsup:

nice idea master

waiting to see more details

keep goimg on master

Hey guys,
Thank you those who have replied to me and have encouraded me to go on.
Honestly ,I was busy with my works and I came back from a long good vacation ready to start the challenge then I noticed that the challenge is not going well as usual and I only see a few good active artists and it is not as hot as before. :sad:
I hope that you guys are back on track and start making the challenge a real CHALLENGE Ofcourse I should myself try to start doing sth.:wip: :wip: :wip:

Hey guys
I jump started again .This is the layout of what I am going to work.here there is a huge pyramid with a tree inside which is the symbol of eternity & life and they are located in an unknonw area .The pyramid is suspending in the air.
In the foreground you will see some researchers or astronauts who are investigating about the pyramid.But apparently they are astonished by this new wonder.
I’ll update you with more details soon.

Whoah! Hey man. Cool idea. Very interesting feel to it thus far… mysterious.

Nice one.

Cheers :smiley:

Did you read ‘Eternity’, the ‘Eon’ sequel? If not you should you would see how appropriate this image is!

Hey Pal,:deal:
If you think that I have misunderstood the concept I guess you are wrong. Cause everybody has different conception about a topic.Also I believe that we can broaden our insight of the topic.No offence to anyone but using spaceship concept is not a must for every project.:rolleyes:

Sorry to intrude, but as I read it Aurora was complimenting your image, not criticizing it.

It has a very surreal feeling, BTW, reminds me of Magritte’s works.

This is what I came up with for now.In the horizon the mountains in the background is complete .
In foreground my idea is like this but I have to add more details and characters .
Hope to hear your comments.

I decided to model the pyramid in steps .They are made of stony blocks in a step form with a variant of different colors
I liked it to have its simplicity to match the surreal style .Also I felt like having snow on the top so you can see the snow in the direction of the wind and also I liked the effect on the edges of the stairs which has white horizental effects on the pyramid.

You can see the process of work with the textures .I tried to assign the textures on each layer of these steps horizontally so the textures used here has more width compared to the height.But in other channel another texture is added which is tiled 3 times on the pyramid.

Hey Pal,:deal:
If you think that I have misunderstood the concept I guess you are wrong. Cause everybody has different conception about a topic.Also I believe that we can broaden our insight of the topic.No offence to anyone but using spaceship concept is not a must for every project

Umm, what Thaldir said.
When Patricia exits the Way at the end she finds herself infront of pyramids in an alternate Earth where Alexander The Great continued on instead of dieing so young leaving the ancient world as we know it the main and long living civilization there.

I actually really like your work if not I never would have bothered posting. Plus I like the direction your heading and wish you better luck then I’m getting with time.

Hi! Adel , great to see old friend , and glad you come back , and me too , I hope to finish my entry ! and will do my best against a little time left , I don’t know much about this topic , because I don’t finish the novel , so I think I miss a lot of thing .
and hope you finish your entry too , good luck my friend !