Empty And Dark, Carlos Ribeiro (3D)

Title: Empty And Dark
Name: Carlos Ribeiro
Software: 3ds max

I’ve created this image just to express some feelings , used 3dsmax6 + photoshop for some ajustments.

:smiley:

>> Hi resolution image <<

Hello tabajara:)

First of all this is an honnor for me to be the first to post a comment about your work. I won’t really criticize your image for two basic reasons:

1. Considering my cg abilities, that would be adequate :wise:
  2. Second, and most importantly, as you stated this is a creation according to an emotional reaction, or feelings or particular mood, and this is in my opinion highly respectable and uncriticizable.

But what I do want to say is that I really felt a surge of emotions while contemplating your image, I just wanted to thank you for this. Moreover I have to compliment you about its quality.
To make things simple, your work rocks ! :applause:

P.S: Since we are ‘supposed’ to post a comment that would allow you to “[i]improve the quality of the artwork”, I will say that maybe you could try to work a little more on the grass and the tree. But this obviously is purely technical and might have nothing to do with your initial intention :slight_smile:

Sincerely,
Jokko - wanna be cg artist.
[/i]

i really like this style! good work~:thumbsup:

Very good work. :applause:

i love it! its minimalist but i think that CG should be considered as an eligible medium for “art” as well as “cool images” or just eye candy.

This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.