Eliza, Michael Dashow (2D)

Title: Eliza
Name: Michael Dashow
Software: Photoshop

Lately I’ve been working on a lot of steampunk- and scene-girl-inspired portraits/pin ups. Hope you like it!

Hey old friend :slight_smile: Nice girl. Have you changed your brush work lately? I think this looks a bit more like a painting compared to your earlier work. Anyway it looks very nice :thumbsup:

Thanks, Martin! I’m working a lot more quickly and loosely on these new pieces… also working in a lot fewer layers, not separating out the shadows and hilights like I’ve done in CGChallenges past, more just “let’s start painting!”

Here’s another image from the same series. CGSociety wouldn’t let me create a forum thread for it (they deemed two threads at a time for two different pieces “forum flooding”) but it fits just as well in this thread. It’s called ‘Airships.’

WOW! Love both of them! beautiful character and love your style as you knew :slight_smile: Cheers!

This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.