DWIII - 2D - Saint-Max - [TBA]

reserving my place too :wink:

Best wishes

I hope its not that late … I totally forgot about the day this competition is going to start … was waiting for and email or something … lol
any way I read the rules and liked the story … and i will start drawing from today actually right now …

thats all for now and i will be posting some sketches soon:scream:

hello

Too late? hope not
I did some sketches trying to find some cool pose and putting down my ideas for this character … well I picked vegetation as a power that my character well carry. The Elf with the Human help summoned this creature, a female Elf that carries seeds of “the dark spiny plant” have no idea what is that till now. this idea of the dark magic that comes form the deep dark forest practiced by the high Elf’s priests. It’s just the basic idea although i have no idea how vegetation power well beat the metal aliens but I will go with that for now.
So here are some sketches … very basic shapes…:wise:

More sketches for the same idea … trying to create a unique shape for this character. Yes I do change my mind a lot … but I will keep working on this for now

body and head study …

The middle head looks cool. Familliar some how.

Nice sketches you got there personally my favourite is the girl, scary lady

bigbad Gyorkland thanx alot :smiley:

so here are some more drawings trying to find some cool armor for the character … testing testing …

:wise:loving your sketchs saint-max. i liked all the options but what i like the most is option number 1

GOODLUCK… i will come back to check for changes :Dits time for you to kick some word hehe:thumbsup:

thankx fickiliana :scream: yes me too liked number 1 … love the big boots
Well I did some head studies trying to get the face right … I was trying to change the horns to something ells. Well I showed the sketch to some of my friends and all said that horns have been used a lot, and that’s true I saw a lot in this contest… so tried something ells I gave her the crown of thorns. loved the idea of having the crown with the shape of horns and the whole idea of pain and … any way I don’t know, but looks like she can deal some great damage to the enemy with that look…
still working on the coloring red is still an option

here is the sketch …

FABULOUS :thumbsup:
i like how you managed to change the idea of having thorns because it is so used by others.
and i guess it really works. i also like the final sketch,she is soo charismatic, loving the attitude on the face. i think her face needs to be thinner down from th chin" just suggesting"
but overall… it looks great :twisted:

Really lovin’ your sketches. I’m gonna stalk around this thread for more updates. Keep it up!

FABULOUS :thumbsup:
i like how you managed to change the idea of having thorns because it is so used by others.
and i guess it really works. i also like the final sketch,she is soo charismatic, loving the attitude on the face. i think her face needs to be thinner down from th chin" just suggesting"

[font=Impact]FABULOUS:thumbsup:

but overall… it looks great :bounce:[/font]

FABULOUS:thumbsup:

I love your concept style. Very loose.

oh cool red skin! i didnt see that comming haha i like it! you should give her black lipstick :smiley:

I really like the larger feet / boots in Image (1). Seems to make the character alot larger in presence or posture. Keep going ! I really like where you are taking this!

Hey thanx fickiliana and yes I think I will work on the chin and color the face as well :scream:
StacyOgie thanx and welcome any time, The Flork yes red skin :smiley: and blue eyes and … yaeh I think black lips :scream:, Maddog-CP thanx alot and hope u like the rest keep checking this page for more updates.

Well still looking for a name for my character … isn’t this stupid? I mean asking for a name for the character before doing it … I didn’t know what to put so I wrote my nickname …any way soon I will change this to the name of the character …

c u soon