Hi! Here is something I’ve been working on in Silo. It’s from a concept androidarts.com’s Reaverbot Legends. The characer is called a Dreadnaught.
I’ve modeled everything in Silo and for booleans, uv’s used Blender.
The lower model is where I did all my modeling, the top model is what I exported for smooth groups and uvs etc. I also mark crease edges on the lower model and break them on the top model for areas where edgesplit modifier in blender misses.
viewport screen: I made a lot of iterations of objects, so when I add a “~” to the end of the object name it’s a backup copy or boolean object to hide.
this a render from vray for blender: