Don't be shy, show a picture of your work space :)

Well I figured based on the popularity of the “show your face thread” I could get some of you to show your work spaces. I personally find that sort of thing interesting. I’ll start.

Believe it or not this working area is in the corner of my kitchen in a pretty small studio. And that ball is my seat. It’s one of those blow up gym balls you do crunches with… it’s comfortable for long hours and you can bounce up and down on it when you get bored or excited. :bounce:

:stuck_out_tongue:

i know this isnt a picture of my desk but its directly behind it and probably more interesting than the computer. … although my computers are beautifull themselves…

^^^^that is really cool!!^^^^

here’s mine:

funny thread name

so funny that your chair is a big inflatable ball, just noticed that hahahahahahahaha

Wow elfufu, that collection is great!

Um… say, where do you live? Just ignore this crowbar and ski-mask i’m putting into my bag…:smiley:

I want to see the OTHER side of the room now!

i’ll take some pics if you really want to see later today. just so you know though the office has the least amount of toys. you should see the living room :stuck_out_tongue: but if i show that you guys might really start to think i have issues

not the greatest picture of my accual workspace…The monitor is behind my head. Picture that with a ton of storyboards mounted all over the walls from floor to ceiling.

I think Im watching one of my favorite movies looking for inspiration, either that or I am taking refrence video for a project I was working on…

:wink:

for now…ill hopefully be getting a Boxx soon!

EDIT You can see its recent since the post before mine is on the screen :slight_smile:

hey hey! im on your computer! wow!

seriously though, technology just amazes me sometimes!

Originally posted by elfufu
i know this isnt a picture of my desk but its directly behind it and probably more interesting than the computer. … although my computers are beautifull themselves…
That’s pretty darned cool. I notice the Galactus figure towards the middle. Other than Spiderman, he was my favorite Marvel character.

Originally posted by Valkyrien
[B]^^^^that is really cool!!^^^^

here’s mine:
[/B]

Where’d you get those TNG DVDs? I didn’t even know they were available. Holy cow, a trip to MediaPlay is in order!!!

seasons 1-5 are out now, 6 comes out December 1st, and 7 comes out December 31st. They’re great! What rock have you been living under?:D;):beer:

Originally posted by elfufu
so funny that your chair is a big inflatable ball, just noticed that hahahahahahahaha

dude, that thing is so comfortable! :hmm:
ok, when my girlfriend brought the idea up I gotta admit I made fun of her… but now when I am at work i miss my seat so much…
I gotta talk to my boss. :cool:

I have one of those keyboards too!!! it feels funky and I like it.
heehee!

I have moved since this picture but its still the same setup but with a Silver Antec case now (window mod and cold cathods…) I got my twins, my laptop, my wacom, and Spawn chillin on my scanner. Got a little Michelangelo above for insperation as well as Frank Lloyd Wright posters around the room. My drafting table is on the other side of my room also.

You guys make me sad! Your desks are so clean and tidy!! I mean, the way I see it, the computer desk is meant to be a veritable health hazard!

I’m just kiddin’! :wink:

It’s just that in my case, I always have at least 5-6 CDRs, a couple of floppies, an empty + crushed 2lt Coke bottle, another, half-empty one, my 1lt-capable plastic cup that the local Hoyts cinemas was offering when MIB and SpiderMan were out, at least one used plate+knife_fork, and some coins!

Oh, and usually also at least one dvd case, and the MS SW GamePad Pro for those off hours…

And not to mention all the “decorative” on the screens (South Park figures rule!).

I’m posting a pic of the whole thing, but the webcam really kills it :slight_smile: . I need to get a hold of a decent camera…

cheers
Alex

PS : We shouldn’t forget the philips-head screwdriver that’s a must to keep around… :slight_smile:

pi c no longer hosted

Originally posted by Sieb
I have moved since this picture but its still the same setup but with a Silver Antec case now (window mod and cold cathods…) I got my twins, my laptop, my wacom, and Spawn chillin on my scanner. Got a little Michelangelo above for insperation as well as Frank Lloyd Wright posters around the room. My drafting table is on the other side of my room also.

It’s official. I hate you:)

FusionDG: I want that chair:)

Originally posted by Valkyrien
FusionDG: I want that chair:)

It’s nice for those 12+ hour workdays :smiley: