[/b]Applications are now open for a group of highly talented and creative graduates to join our 2018 Greenlight graduate scheme.
Our award-winning work wows audiences worldwide and strives to transform the future of story telling. This industry-leading scheme supports the next generation of artists hoping to make their mark in visual effects for film and television.
With 20 years experience in film and television, DNEG is looking for individuals who share their passion for high-end visual effects and story telling and can demonstrate a genuine commitment to their chosen career path.
If you have graduated from a VFX degree within this year, then you will have the opportunity to join the scheme. In this scheme you will be exposed to a wide range of work, and opens the door to your career within DNEG and the wider VFX industry.
For your 6 week training period you can expect to cover the following areas:
Week 1: Introduction to the DNEG CFX Pipeline
Week 2: Props and Vehicles
Week 3: Characters and Creatures
Week 4: Creature FX
Week 5 and 6: Major Project
Once the training period is complete trainees will gain experience on current, exciting projects where you will receive on the job training from our experienced VFX artists in a live production environment. When trainees arrive you will also be buddied up with a mentor who will offer advice, guidance and support throughout the duration of the placement.
The 2018 graduate scheme will run from the 24th September 2018 for 12 weeks and is only available to graduates who have the right to work in Canada. We will be closing for applications on the 14th September 2018. Trainees will be paid for the duration of the placement.
[/b]- Must have graduated from further education within the last 12 months
- Must have less than 12 months professional VFX work experience
- Must have the right to work in Canada, or be a citizen of USA or Mexico
[/b]- Organised, pro-active and a self-starter, able to self-manage
- A team player and clear communicator, and a keenness for collaboration
- Approachable and personable, with strong motivational qualities
- Adaptable and with a willingness to learn new skills and techniques including proprietary software
- Calm under pressure and committed to meet production deadlines
- A positive, can-do attitude
[b]How to be part of the Greenlight scheme
[/b]- Submit a covering letter, resume, and showreel link by 14th September 2018
- Shortlisted candidates will be required to attend an assessment day in our Vancouver Studio on 19th September 2018
- Following the assessment day, we will announce the trainees accepted to start Greenlight Vancouver 2018, commencing on 24th September 2018
We are DNEG, one of the world’s leading visual effects, animation and stereo conversion companies for feature film and television, with studios in London, Vancouver, Mumbai, Los Angeles, Chennai, Montréal, Chandigarh, Hyderabad and Goa.